Willpower

I just walked over to my friend’s house to borrow a watch because I never wear watches. All of her housemates (they live in a 3-family, common here in Boston for apts… to tie this to CFA favorable location makes it a good place, moderately liquid, high leverage possible) were having a bbq, drinking, and the next door neighbors were playing beer pong. Resisting beer was difficult but I did it. Got the watch, got some well wishes, ready to rock. I’m winding down- ethics should put me to sleep nicely, always does.

good work… i’m not getting anything freaking done… i think i’m just ready for battle… good luck tomorrow. i think i’m done… will read ethics then i’m really done.

Banni what room are you in? I would love to say hello to you. I am in FF.

banni do good and thanks for your posts

my ticket is in my car… don’t make me walk down 3 flights of stairs. I want to say it was something with a Y? I’m sure we’re all in the same room right? I’m thinking Seaport Hotel bar at least for 1st round after test around 5:15pm- they just renovated it… it’s actually decent and right there. I’ll try to find you- i’m aiming for like 8:15ish arrival. I drive it to work every day and have my parking spot right there, so the whole “do you know where your test center is and how to get there” stuff doesn’t phase me at all thankfully.

thx florinpoppppppp you’ll rock this thing- you and dinesh and your platonic man-crush stay up all night terminator bad self thread. rock it.

A finance person without a watch?

All the Best bannisja !!