PVGO Q

I forgot how to derive the PVGO, I just remembered the 1/r part, but I guessed B, 1109 or something like that. Any takers?

I siad it was 667, the stock price was 4000 and the E/R= 3333 or something

right

I just picked the biggest number…

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I siad it was 667, the stock price was 4000 and > the E/R= 3333 or something Same here

it was 883 or something close to that.

it was like 833 or something like that- yeah it was 4k - like 3 thousand and something- it (i think and felt good bubbling it in) was A

damn.

Maybe wrong question? The lowest answer was 883, which was A. Everything else was higher. I really cant recall though.

sorry, it was A, or the lowest number

833 here

883 I got after taking E0… then checked the schweser quicksheet, which put E1 in the formula… so not sure… any opinions?

and y everything else was way higuher it was

For that vignette with the two phases of growth did you base your PVGO calculations and the others based on the 2nd phase figures. I think the question said something like “at the end of phase 1” but i can’t remember

833 was the 1/r computation, which is value of company as is, in other words no groth oppotunities. The PVGO was the diff.

e/r was greater than 833??? pretty sure… what were the earnings, anyone remeber?

But the formula is not 1/r, it’s Earnings / R. That came to 3333 or something. Stock value was 4000, so PVGO is the diff

v = e/r + pvgo, don’t remember the #s

price was 4000, e/r was around 2100