Line of 5-6 D's in the AM

Any takers?

i think there were alot of d’s this yr b/c next yr they are only going to have 3 choices. so they felt bad about leaving d’s out next yr… so this yr if you had alot of d’s your were good…

joker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any takers? was this towards the end? cos i did. damn, i’m gonna miss “D’s” next year…

i had at least four, kind of made me nervous too

for the options question?

i had 3 ds in line for ethics in the AM, and 4 or 5 D in line around question 40-50( end of the 3rd col in the answer sheet) in the AM as well.

In general, I thought “D” was well-represented in its final year. Truthfully, it did seem like for many of the “trick” questions that appeared easy at first glance would be D. They put the distractor question first, and then the real one would be D. At least that’s what I noticed - but maybe I was over thinking it.

agree…specifically I remember the alternative investments … I think that had like 2 or 3 D’s Anybody remember the same?

joker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Any takers? Yeah bruv, clearly remember about 5 D’s in a row in the AM.

along with few D’s in a row. I even had few B’s in a row in the AM 5050 exambooklet!! Anybody?? Anish