AFJunkie999

Dude, Riping off my AF screen name is NOT COOL. First I almost fail the exam now newbies are trying to steal my thunder…Whats this world comming to?

lol.

AFJunkie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dude, Riping off my AF screen name is NOT COOL. > > First I almost fail the exam now newbies are > trying to steal my thunder…Whats this world > comming to? He is almost 1000X as powerful as you…be careful.

i’m getting attacked on all fronts, AnalystForum used to be my sanctuary… I think he might be the anti-christ upside down…my true arch nemisis.

well whether you like it or not, there is another AFJunkie. its just a screen name, get over it!

I did not get upset when turkish_dude came on board… Best switch to decaf for the remainder of the week and sit a couple plays out.

I’m territorial…grrrrrrr

Online poker account…long story short… Some other guy finds a person on the same table with a screenname: originalName_is_gay

best form of complement is immitation. hey now you have groupies…

But seriously, how lame do you have to be to pick a screen name that someone else has, and then add a few numbers to it? That is the pinaccle of lameness. You have broken new ground in being lame. Ok, now he’s going to be “smarshy_sucks” or something. He’s going to switch to me, like the devil did at the end of the exorcist. Now I just need to jump out a window and it will all be over.

Yeah that’s real lame. Turkish Dude is much lamer though.

well i don’t see anything mentioned in the code of ethics regarding coping screen names, so i think i am fine:). its just a screen name , so i am sure afjunkie #1 will get over it eventually!

Seriously? Did you see that name, decide you liked it, and then add some numbers after it? Or did you try AFJunkie, and after realizing it was taken, you added some numbers to it? Don’t lie.

i agree ozzy. this whole thing is pretty unreal. wtf.

AFJunkie999 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well i don’t see anything mentioned in the code of > ethics regarding coping screen names, so i think i > am fine:). its just a screen name , so i am > sure afjunkie #1 will get over it eventually! He’s even adding numbers AND symbols to AFJunkie’s name. Next he’ll have to call himself “the poster previously known as AFJunkie”. It’s an assault on his liberties! ARREST THAT MAN!

I thought that AFJunkie got booted from AF and he came again with the new name. But this is a news. WTF. Be original 999 and dont be fuc*ing copy cat

How do we know this is not an elaborate hoax by AFJunkie, in which he assumes both screen names? Remember Trust No one!

it’s more funny than anything else. afjunkie, you have fans. awesome.

afjunkie #1 can thank me for increasing his popularity. i wouldn’t be surprised to see more afjunkie’s. maybe afjunkie123, 456, etc.

I think the next logical name would be AFJunkie_Junkie