I passed

You guys who post question and answers are all wrong. I got them all right and I’m going to pass :slight_smile: I don’t need to wait until August 20th, because I know I passed!

I know I passed too. I’m smarter than you, so if you passed I must have.

dude if you passed you have to change your handle. if i failed (again) i should assume yours.

No, I’m keeping it for goodluck for Level 3 :slight_smile:

I passed because I’m smarter than a 5th grader! HAH!

i have already started studying level 3 materials… just completed behavioral finance (SS3) today :slight_smile:

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have already started studying level 3 > materials… just completed behavioral finance > (SS3) today :slight_smile: ARE YOU SERIOUS, like SERIOUS??

monki Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i have already started studying level 3 > materials… just completed behavioral finance > (SS3) today :slight_smile: How is it? Sounds interesting…

i like it… i always dream to portfolio managing… they described a few psychological behavior of investor which lead to makret inefficiency (not diversify!), such as overconfidence in day trading, or being affected by current frame (emotion)… i can reflect i did so bad previously managing my portfolio… seriously, i only have less than 50% left from what i had when i first started… and i m talking about my life saving :frowning:

Nice. Where did you get the materials? I’m salivating at the thought of when I hopefully can order the l3 books later this fall :wink:

Session 1 is available on CFAI website.

Its Summer.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Its Summer. We all owe you, man…

if i don’t fail PM + Ethics, i believe i’d pass.

i m enjoying the sun and lake by algonquin today… back to life next week when my vacation ends

Hell I guess you can buy level 3 materials on ebay or even craiglist :slight_smile:

study? no way. I’m involved in lots of lovemaking. That rules.