Lurkers?

come out of the lurker closet. i want to see how many of you there are here. just post something. anything. tell houston and mumu that they are the queens of L2 movin’ on up to L3. i want to see how many of you there really are following my life like some odd reality show. living lohan has nothing on living AF. SPEAK NOW. it feels good to officially be part of an online dork community.

Where is the cut off between lurker and regular poster?

i considered myself a lurker. am i going to get any sort of prizes for coming out first?

i’m a semi-lurker.

total lurker.

May be semi lurker…

welcome total lurkers, welcome. 999+ more posts and pink/zim might make you a very pink and very special t-shirt.

Definitey a lurker. I am one of those who always says I don’t like to look at AF because it messes with my head, but I still do especially after a test just to know others are blowing off steam just as much as I need to.

I want to be a lurker but I can’t seem to keep my mouth shut

lurker for the last two exams.

my posts have been consistently spread out since the last one year … not so few and not so far in between. would that mean i am a lurker ? guess I am … hence this post

lurker for the past 2 months.

Self-proclaimed leader of the lurkers for the past year…

I am Lord Lurker. 2 years strong. Everytime I try to go regular, everything I say ends up sounding ridiculous - then i have to make like 3 posts just to get my original idea out there…so I’ll stick to lurking. fxl - you want a prize for coming out the closet first? how bout a boyfriend in acidwashed jeans…

Total lurker… only 1 post since I joined AF.

Lurker for a good year now. Just starting to post more often…

quasi-lurker

lurket

aww, I remember the days when we used to have 5K posts anniversary on AFOT. Good old days

pseudo-lurker