Music - What song will you . . .

forever associate with studying for the CFA level 2 in Winter/Spring of 2008. Mine are two songs discovered through the Pandora website (thank you AF’ers for telling me about it) - Budapest Eskimos by The Lushlife Project, and Oscar by Tosca both of which I listened to on endless repeat while studying Quant, FSA and duh I forget.

I listened to “Dad Day” quite a few times right after the exam. During the preparation phrase, we weren’t in the mood for any song.

Gonna Fly Now - from the motion picture Rocky.

opporotunity comes once in a lifetime - Eminem

The Right Stuff - New Kids on the Block

Gangstarr -Victory

Anything from Flogging Molly.

On my iPod on exam day this year: Gonna Fly Now Eye of the Tiger Lose Yourself (Eminem) Chariots of Fire (Vangelis) No Regrets (New Order) The chase theme from the The Bourne Identity Crockets Theme I was totally fucking pumped when I got to ExCel…

Mandelbrot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > On my iPod on exam day this year: > > Gonna Fly Now > Eye of the Tiger > Lose Yourself (Eminem) > Chariots of Fire (Vangelis) > No Regrets (New Order) > The chase theme from the The Bourne Identity > Crockets Theme > > I was totally fucking pumped when I got to > ExCel… Must have been some adrenaline comedown by the time we started @ 9:15… I forgot my earphones, so no music on match day - but it would probably have been “always look on the bright side of life” by eric idle, to keep me chipper. As it was I had “paper tiger” by beck circling round my head, which is probably the polar opposite to that - with lyrics like: No more ashes-to-ashes No more cinders from the sky Let all the laws of creation Tell a dead man how to die Cheery.

Frightened Rabbit and The National

If I had a hammer.

For some reason I couldn’t get “stop and stare” from onerepublic outta my head on exam day. I don’t really listen to music whole studying, but if I have to listen to a song to get me to feel confident in my abilities it would be “Princes of the Universe” by Queen. What’s the url for the Pandora website?

Usher - Make Love In This Club

Metallica - Fuel Iron Maiden - Somewhere in Time

I’m Alright (Caddyshack) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krVXRCcr2M4&feature=related

i listened to the new DCFC album… which made going to their show on June 9th less enjoyable as every song the played brought me back to where i was and what i was studying, which brought me back to going through each question on the exam again

Charmarr www.pandora.com awesome and addictive music site which is blocked by many corporate firewalls.

O.A.R…old school but still a good listen

Ole ole… ole… ole.

Kano - I’m Ready…LOL