i'm very happy today

this is my first post at analyst forum . Before i just watch your post guys and just read. I can’t reply or post any thing ( 2 years ) . Today i can contact with you becuase i finnally got a new jop , after searching 2 years for a good jop realted to finanace . that’s make a question about how some one register to this forum if he don’t have a business e-mail and have a free one only like hotmail and gmail ? ???.

congrats man , what u will be working as/

In house investment banking at corporate finanace department .

congrats

i just used my college email to sign-up.

Good jop, the jop market’s tough right now so for you to land a new jop is quite an accomplishment.

creeper.

whats a jop?

It is related to in house investment banking at corporate finance department.

the arrogance displayed by those who dont speak more than one language is amazing.

Don’t you mean corporate finanace department.

what field were you at before joining this new job…

Dealing room department .

yes farley i mean corporate finance department . what do you mean Dsylexic by your words can you explain more ? .

night_visitor - its wasnt intended for you. never mind

I think his keyboard ’ s got a built in spacebar addition to all of his punctuation keys .

looooooooool @ farley . yes u are right :P:P .

HOLE LEE DOOKIE

Congrat everyone who passed and I am happy to come to LII borad finally.

My hat to you for getting a job in this ridiculously difficult time for the financial world. Especially if you haven’t already acumulated a fare amount of experience in that particular niche. cheers. happy 4 u 2.