Panic?

Just curious but how many of you thought you failed level 1? How sure % wise were you? Thanks

100%

I was 80% sure I passed L 1 and was right. I am 65% sure I passed L 2…

I was 50/50 on Level 1. Does that make me right or wrong? :wink: I’m much less confident about L2 30% I would say.

I was 80% sure on L1 and got all but one section in the over 70% section. I am about the same as sbugrad89 for L2.

I wish I had the same confidence for L2…it’s more like 50/50. Was 80% sure I passed L1.

i was 95% sure i failed right after i took the exam. brought it up to 50/50 by results day after taling to some people on this forum… ended up doing a lot better than i thought and obviously passed.

95% sure I passed LI 51% sure I passed LII

I feel much better as I know I am not the only one who feel more confident at L1 than L2 80% L1 50% L2

95% L1 30% L2

100% 1 100% 2

90% sure I passed Level 1, and did. 45% sure I passed Level 2. And the dreams about marks have started, even though I’d like to think it’s not on my mind, it’s obviously in my subconscious mind :frowning:

I wasn’t really prepared when I went to the exam. The night before, or hours before I entered the room, I 've already started planning to redo it next year. Then there came the real exam, surprisingly I found I can answer most of them, although not with 100% confidence. So I came out with a better feeling, as compare to last year I was nervous before and after the exam. So I guess the confidence level comparison doesn’t really apply to me, since the circumstance made my feeling very subjective. How many of you had panic attack before the exam, and came out with better feelings?

I’ve had an average of 3 panic attacks a day for the entire month before the exam. After the exam - none really until logging into the results page didn’t work for the first hour. Refreshing and refreshing increased the stress level quite a bit.

hehe. I love how people can give probabilities as specific as 45%. You are telling me that you can tell the difference between 45% and 50%? If you’re feeling 45% I’m thinking its more like 25% :wink:

barely gave level 1 much thought. a few years ago. so i guess that was confidence (or stupidity???) say 75%-80% on level 2. a bunch of mistakes but i feel like i got thru a fair number of tricky sections ok too.

Level 1 - Was 50/50 on level 1 and passed but results were mixed. I was <50% on level 2 till I realized I actually nailed the two BOP questions. For some irrational reason this one data point gives me a bit more hope…

L1 55% obviously passed L2 45% ???

75% Level I 50% Level II (First Time) 75% Level II (Second time)

70 / 70