Here they come.....

I am pretty sure level I gets results today. Prepare for the onslaught.

maybe we should put a welcome sign

I might be with them in 2009, so I am going to welcome with open arms.

let’s pretend like noone is here … nobody reply to their posts! muahahahaha!!!

mwvt, I’m sure you did well and you’ve helped many of us here. Your indirect method for pensions is incredible.

wonder what the pass rate is going to be. a kid sitting 20 feet from me in the office looks sick right now. lol.

VOMIT 35% pass rate. I’m toast for L2

UGH…what do we have, another three weeks? I want MY results.

35%? sh*t.

if there is a 2007-2008 correlation, we’re in trouble… 35%…

uh-oh

there’s a consolation. A record number of candidates sat the exam, which means that the actual number of ppl passing may be higher

I just passed! The pass rate was 35%, slightly lower than other years.

Hi everyone!

The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach is returing harder than britney spears at the DMV

Good luck to all the L1-over-L2 guys! I will be joining you all in 3 weeks. The FAIL font is getting bigger and jittery the farther I go from the 7th-June date or the closer we all come to the 19th-Aug date. Is it the “Objects In Mirror Are Closer Than They Appear” Car-Mirror image? brb **me changes my diaper** Good Luck all, see you soon.! - Dinesh S

I’ve had so many freaking nightmares thinking about these results that its almost become a ritual to wake up atleast once in the middle of the night. Seeing the 35% pass rate on L1 in Jun isn’t helping matters any either.

Can we build some sort of a wall?

sigh …too late…these lev 1 jus make me realize how nervous i am over the next 3 weeks…like Im on the maury sow or something

Hello everyone, I just passed the level 1 and would like to introduce myself by flooding the L2 thread.