What will happen if you fail? (mini survey)

the topic title emanates from someone who wrote this: ------------------------------------------------- Bradleyz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I studied so hard for this but > I felt sick and totally exhaused on exam day. I > can’t begin to think about facing my coworkers and > family with the news I failed. --------------------------------------------------- WAS JUST WONDERING – WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR WORSE: FEELING “INTELLECTUALLY INADEQUATE” (for the record, i dont think anyone passing level I is this in any way, shape, or form) OR FEAR HAVING TO FACE CO WORKERS, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY? I KNOW HOW YOU ALL FEEL, PASSING LEVEL I WAS KEY FOR ME, AS I AM A RECENT GRAD SCHOOL GRAD AND LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME OP BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A JOB, WHY DO YOU SMACK YOURSELF SO MUCH? YOU CANT LOSE YOUR JOB FOR FAILING THE CFA CAN YOU? YOUR WIFE LIKELY DOESNT CARE AS MUCH AS YOU THINK. AND FOR YOUR FRIENDS, AS I TOLD EM IN MAY, “THIS IS A TOUGH AS NAILS EXAM WITH A MINISCULE PASS RATE, DEAL WITH ME BEING STRESSED OUT” ALSO, YOUR CO WORKERS – DO THEY HAVE CFA CHARTERS? IF NOT, WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU FEAR HAVING TO TELL EM YOU FAILED (HOPEFULLY THAT IS NOT THE CASE FOR MOST OF THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD) IF THEY THEMSELVES LACK THE BALLS OF STEEL AND/OR RIGOR IT TAKES TO TAKE THIS EXAM… (apologies in advance if this post exhibits my naivete or is offensive to female charter candidates…i am curious, that is all )

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the topic title emanates from someone who wrote > this: > ------------------------------------------------- > > Bradleyz Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I studied so hard for this but > > I felt sick and totally exhaused on exam day. > I > > can’t begin to think about facing my coworkers > and > > family with the news I failed. > > -------------------------------------------------- > - > > WAS JUST WONDERING – WHAT DO PEOPLE FEAR WORSE: > FEELING “INTELLECTUALLY INADEQUATE” (for the > record, i dont think anyone passing level I is > this in any way, shape, or form) OR FEAR HAVING TO > FACE CO WORKERS, FRIENDS, AND FAMILY? > Maybe someone will ask you this question after you spend the next year of your life giving everything you have toward CFA L2 exam, only to come just short for WHATEVER reason. I understand that you may have good intentions with this post, but you need to think about it from other people’s POV. Best of luck to you personally, but nobody wants to hear this bullsh!t from some dude who just passed Level 1 (not too hard) and suddenly wants to play Dr. Phil for a group of people who have been busting their a$$es together for the past 7 months to get through this thing.

I’ve told my parents already that I may have failed as per the cfa insitute website. I Wont quit though! I will re-write next year. This was my first attempt.

i knew i should have not posted. sorry, man! i tried to delete post but AF wont let me do it now…crap. trust me, i aint a bad guy. apologies : (

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i knew i should have not posted. sorry, man! i > tried to delete post but AF wont let me do it > now…crap. trust me, i aint a bad guy. apologies > : ( I don’t care. I just feel sh!tty for everyone here who has been leveled by CFAI’s IT slip up, regardless of my own situation. Best of luck to everyone. In the grand scheme of things the 2008 CFA exam really isn’t that important. Edit: AND the results don’t come out until Tuesday.

hey daj, shut the fuk up. i can withstand all your other annoying posts and laugh at them, but this is completely inappropriate. don’t reply, i don’t give a sht about how “not bad” of a guy you are, and i don’t want a dialogue or an argument. please have some respect for others on the forum and shut it til wednesday. unbelievable.

you are literally asking: do you feel bad about being inadequate, or being thought of as inadequate…

what a wanker.

daj101 Look buddy: Just because you’ve passed freaking Level 1, doesnt mean you’ve grabbed Pope’s balls (read: You re still a schmuck not a playa). Turn it down a little, will ya? See if you can pass Level 2 first.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey daj, shut the fuk up. i can withstand all > your other annoying posts and laugh at them, but > this is completely inappropriate. don’t reply, i > don’t give a sht about how “not bad” of a guy you > are, and i don’t want a dialogue or an argument. > please have some respect for others on the forum > and shut it til wednesday. unbelievable. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Daj…do us a favor and dont post a single fucki** post on AF for next 2 days… You are one of the most hated assho** on L2 forum. We all know that you passed L1 and excited but this kind of question made us angry. Pls…just take a break and come after Tuesday 9.15 am.

whats a mini survey anyway? kids these says

I can’t wait to feed this guy faulty information when he is having trouble understanding currency swaps in a few months.

daj, you need to go far, far away for at least a week. and no one asked for your advice, so dont fucking offer it. and this is coming from a guy that luckily is able to see a L3 link today. Ive spent the better part of today trying to put myself in the shoes of some others that dont see it, people that I would have put large coin on to pass. that would really, really suck. and to come here and have someone that passed a test that feels like a chair massage in comparison to what we all just went through giving people advice is inappropriate and just plain stupid.

Daj, seriously, what is wrong with you? Two days before results, when everyone is freaking out because they they think have found a way to determine if they have failed or passed in advance of the actual date, you need to go and post a message like this? How clueless and inconsiderate can you be? And as if the content of the post wasn’t obnoxious enough, you have to type the damn thing in all caps? “Oh boy gee, I knew I shouldn’t have posted this!” Then why the **** would you? It’s not like it was some spur of the moment decision–you could have easily opted not to. But you’re so obsessed with hearing the sound of your own voice that you can’t help yourself. Pathetic. I can only imagine people wish that you had posted on this forum before the test day, so that they’d have had all that much more incentive to pass this exam and not deal with this drivel for another year. I feel truly sorry for those who have to tolerate you for another 10 months. I am counting my blessings that I see that L3 link, since I may never have to endure your idiocy again.

more evidence of the type of character daj must exhibit on a daily basis: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,810508

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > more evidence of the type of character daj must > exhibit on a daily basis: > > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,81 > 0508 I do NOT find this entertaining.

This F ing guy has almost 2,000 posts, and he signed up for AF… TWO WEEKS… before the exam. One can only imagine how much useless garbage that idiot has spewed onto this forum.

I apologized and wish you the best of luck. I got carried away, and I will not post again till Tuesday way after scores come out. Sorry again and although some of you clearly despise me, I will not hold equal grudge against you. I was raised catholic and we think differently. Good luck, guys.

I think I speak for most people here when I say whoever told daj224 about AnalystForum.com needs to be shot. And I’m Catholic too…