Secret to Finding out Results for Level II

Follow these simple steps: 1. Go to CFA Institute Website. 2. Click on CFA Programs while holding down the -Shift- Key on your computer. 3. Follow the following sequence of keys on your computer: up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, select, start. 4. If you get a popup, that says you failed, proceed to pick up computer and throw it across the room. 5. Check website again. If you still get a fail notification, please repeat step#4.

LOL…i bet a couple people were ready to try this too( myself included)

i passed!

or you can just press TAB, and enter “show me the money”

Isn’t it up down up down? My memory is a little foggy for the Contra unlimitted lives code!!!

This is totally rediculous!

1. Follow the following sequence of keys on your computer: up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, select, start This is a cheat from a computer game on the Nintendo. It was a game where you flew as a spaceship. I used this all the time. It was fun. And yes, it was up, down, up, down.

I believe it ended a, b, select, start for Contra.

my memory tells me its a,b select select start. Good one guys it gave me a good laugh.

Ha, if you enter this code while in Google Reader your page gets a nice new ninja theme: up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and for contra it was selct start at the endfor two player mode and just start for one player.

KrukVT Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ha, if you enter this code while in Google Reader > your page gets a nice new ninja theme: > > up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, > A > > and for contra it was selct start at the endfor > two player mode and just start for one player. I thought it was B, A, B, A start (or select start for two player)? But anyway, I could beat Contra with only the original 3 lives (actually ending the game with about 6 or 7), so I may be a bit rusty with the code.

I think I might play some contra on an emulator to pass the time until the results are out. I am going nutz waiting.

All this talk about contra makes me want to dig my old nintendo out of the attic when i get home tonight. Maybe it will help take my mind off of what’s waiting for me at 9 am tomorrow.

KrukVT, I wish I could. I hocked mine on ebay a long time ago. There is something about breaking out the original consule, blowing air in the bottom of the cartridge and wedging the game in the consule with various object to get it to work…

tcasperite, The original NES is the only comnsole i’ve managed to hold onto. Everyone I’ve had since from Super Nintendo to the XBOX 36 and Wii I’ve sold on ebay but I wasn’t able to let go of the original NES. There’s just something so enjoyable in playing a game that only requires two buttons.

You don’t need a console. Just go to http://www.virtualnes.com/ Your employers will thank me later.

The “Konami Code”: Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A Wasn’t just Contra. “Konami” is a video game developer. And an excellent one, at that. This should give you some hint about how I spent my childhood.

are we playing CONTRA here? LOL

cdawg12 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 3. Follow the following sequence of keys on your > computer: up, up, down, down, left, right, left > right, select, start. If that doesn’t work simply type Justin Bailey as your user id.

the spaceship game was called Gradius, I think. that code worked on dozens of games. It made you invincible on Double Dragon too, which was a big player in my house. There are a bunch of websites out there where you can play them on the net for free. There are even guides that show you how to rewire an old Nintendo controller to work on your PC. I can’t tell you how many times I would sit back after a long night of Level 2 studying and play a little Mike Tyson’s Punchout. My wife caught me once. She was not impressed.