People in US are lucky coz they get to sleep the night before

In US, all CFA level II & III aspirants would have a tough time sleeping but they would eventually sleep so the anxiety is lowered (i’m assuming it would be present while sleeping too) for some time atleast. I’m in India and its a bright day today and I’m wide awake at work. Working away through comparables of companies and just watching the clock tick away closer to the result time. Its hard to wait when you’re awake. I guess the western world is lucky! I’m jealous. I guess i should’ve taken a day off and tried to sleep (but the problem is that i cant sleep in the day time) ps: my efficiency at work is barely 10%

me too. I am in Hong Kong… my efficiency at work is 0%

Am with you guys…awake and full of anxiety… My productivity will be the least today…

Same boat!! another 6 hrs and 34 minutes to go… ps: all i’m doing is reading random posts on analystforum. Keeping me sorta occupied but still aware that the clock is ticking.

Haha - I’m watching the forum too all the time here in Europe. But I’m 95% certain of failure, so I may not be that nervous anymore… It’s 8.30 and the results won’t come before 15.00 - So my productivity today is nonexistent…

I am in the western world…can’t sleep anyways-got from work 30 min ago and would usually be comatose about now.

I hear ya. Its 3:32 pm here and the results will be out 10 PM here.

will cfai release a little bit early? i remember i can check the result (level 1) in last yr around 8:15 am .

daniellai118 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > will cfai release a little bit early? i remember i > can check the result (level 1) in last yr around > 8:15 am . Yes you can. You need to deposit $500 first.

I’m in Korea. and i am at work with the efficiency of less than 1%. 9am ET is 10pm tonight. since i haven’t seen the link i don’t think i pass but still i can’t help this weird feeling complain to CFAI 1) why revealed the result 2) why only one exam in a year.

Yo Kumania, Where are you at in Korea? I’m working in Seoul right now.

Hi big bla. Seoul, too. Samsung-dong. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry about whether you see the link or not. It should be the least concern as its not indicative of anything. My colleagues around are continuously asking me “where’s the party tonight?”… And everyone doesn’t need to mention what time is the result gonna be out in their country coz all that matters is the time remaining. another 5 hrs and 34 mins … this post is exactly one hour after my last post I havent yielded any work till now and i’ve been here for 4 hrs now. These people will probably be taking note of my activities today. Just went down and had a game of snooker alone. The wait’s killing

I’m on the west side in Yoido. How long have you been in Seoul? Or are you from korea?

I hear you guys…This waiting is damn painful… I am in Mauritius and results shaduled at 4 pm for me

5 more hours…

gurjeet Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In US, all CFA level II & III aspirants would have > a tough time sleeping but they would eventually > sleep so the anxiety is lowered (i’m assuming it > would be present while sleeping too) for some time > atleast. I’m in India and its a bright day today > and I’m wide awake at work. Working away through > comparables of companies and just watching the > clock tick away closer to the result time. Its > hard to wait when you’re awake. I guess the > western world is lucky! I’m jealous. I guess i > should’ve taken a day off and tried to sleep (but > the problem is that i cant sleep in the day time) > > > ps: my efficiency at work is barely 10% You should be fired and leave the working place

as if a fail is not sufficient you also want us to be fired???

Sorry, I’m crazy this day. Grey, you may not leave your job, ok?

thank you…I feel you…I feel like a laboratory rat with a scientist having the bagde CFAI on the coat with a BIIIIGGGGGGGGGG syringue.