I am now a LIII Candidate Officially

couldn’t wait any longer…went ahead and made my $600 payment to CFAI and completed the registration. See you guys on the L3 forum, and to those guys that just missed it keep your chins up, and you will be sure to pass next time around.

Second that comment

Shouldn’t we move over to the LIII lounge?

Still can’t believe I passed… see everyone on the level III boards, and this time I’ll be an active poster instead of a lurker

well you shouldn’t be a LIII candidate… the smart thing to do would be to invest that money until the deadline to maximize your returns, hehe :wink:

double

Me too baby, whooooooooooooooo, wow this feels great, failed last year, redeemed this year, I AM SO SEXY, WHOOOOOOOO

Level III Lounge all the way babe!!!

2 down 1 to go!

Just registered! It’s official!

can anyone find the offer code to register for Level III exam? I wonder how we can save some bucks.

I would register, but I don’t know what city of choice I should put down. I’m graduating with my MS in December.

^^You can always change your city later. I just registered. Officially a LIII candidate!

Just enrolled for L3 and ordered curriculum. When is everyone starting to study? Is it possible to start too early???

Ordered curriculum, and I am not looking forward to it. Based on LOS outline, it is the worst possible exam for me - wealth management? Screw that, I do not give a %# about some rich dude’s money. What else they want me to be, a butler? No quant? If I wanted to be a CFP, I would take a CFP exam. CFAI can take IPS and shove it. So yeah, I’ll start reading this load of bs early. Other than Behavioral finance and some risk management I am going to have some severe bs allergy.

I think I’m going to wait until I get my bonus (or the lack thereof) to register for level 3.

dennis2085 - I like your style. Unless you guys are registering to be able to claim level 3 candidacy for status or resume purposes, I would give myself a few more weeks. Once the books arrive, I will definitely feel compelled to study full-time, and I don’t want to burn myself out just yet.

I passed!!! :slight_smile: Still in a bit of shock. But it is official…I was able to register for L3!!! Sick to think that is actually exciting to me…but screw it…all this hard work and the end is in sight!!! That is exciting. Totally going to party hard tonight (despite being completely exhausted from not sleeping the past two nights). How is everybody else going to celebrate?

I am going to a movie with my 8-year-old and then I am going to sleep! Only two hours of sleep last night! The real celebration is this weekend - Mosport for the ALMS race… I went ahead and registered for level 3 already as I had this silly, non-sensical fear that my “pass” might (by some wierd IT process) transform into “fail” :wink:

I also passed!!! Have to wait for my pay to register though… Fucking internship…