Who the f*ck are all these people...

…and where did they come from? Seriously! We got passers AND failers coming out of the woodwork. Crazy that so many lurkers are eager to post reults but provide no valuable contribution (either in the form of curriculum knowledge, humor or total bullsh!t) and surface only once a year.

it’s alright man. it’s not possible for every single person to say something. there are enough people posting anyway

Many times I didn’t post in the Level one forum just to say the same thing 5 other people already said.

I understand that and I know who my friends/regulars are. I’m just hoping some more people step up to the plate since me, Dinesh, Banny, Jalmy, etc. have to make nice with the new crew while you (who I’ve come to know and love over the years) are leaving us in the dust and “movin’ on up.” Congrats, BTW!

oh hey Zim.

Hi Zim.

What’s up boys? Casp - congrats to you…I’ll make it up there one of these days Storko - my Canadian bruvva, we back at 'er again huh?

I typically don’t provide any valuable insight…just typical bullsh*t to lighten the mood. Maybe that’s why I failed level II?

jalmy8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I typically don’t provide any valuable > insight…just typical bullsh*t to lighten the > mood. Maybe that’s why I failed level II? And that’s why we love ya dude!

Hmmm, maybe that was insightful…

I’ve been lurking forever. Finally registered w/ this board a few days before level II results came out.

I’m still in shock about your results Zim (and pink).

Ya wtf, you guys tackled this thing head on, and did it with a sense of humour… Sorry to hear the result. Zim you had the decked stacked against you at the worst possible time, tough break. You boys will murder it next year.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m still in shock about your results Zim (and > pink). Yeah dude, I knew “most” of this material solid. Either I am completely delusional or the worst CFA candidate/test-taker in the world. It’s not fun getting lapped, but congrats to you and the rest of our crew (especially in light of your circumstances). I am so disgusted at this program, but I can’t let them beat me.

hi zim.

Thanks boys. I’m actually more pissed not about failing but about how poorly I judged myself personally and my performance. I busted my arse on derivs this year, only to be slapped in the junk with swaps. I honestly thought I would be a lot closer to the hurdle (like Banny and Dinesh) thinking I owned FSA, ethics and quant (one of my historic strengths), but I got 50-70 in EVERYTHING. I seriously don’t know anymore guys?

I hear your frustration. So anti-climatic. Why did i relog on like six times thinking that would change my outcome? lol. oh wells, i think I’m going to giver one more.

We should give up guys. Just give up and no try anymore at least for a year. So that CFAI become near bankrupt and lower MPS

Don’t worry, looks like us folks staying behind have the lovely Daj to keep us company.

Hi Zim… Holla at you my chitown bud…