There is a silver lining to failing a level!

Schweser is offering 50% off the next year’s curriculum if you need to repeat. In case people missed it… Schweser PassProtection™ Your investment in a Premium or PremiumPlus Solution includes Schweser PassProtection™. With a qualifying purchase, if you do not pass the 2009 CFA Exam, you will receive 50% OFF a 2010 Premium or PremiumPlus Solution. If you were a Kaplan Schweser customer who purchased a Schweser Study Notes Pack, Essential, or Premium Solution for the June 2008 CFA Exam and will be repeating the same Level in 2009, you are eligible to receive Schweser PassProtection™ for the 2009 CFA Exam. To participate in this offer, please call our office. For complete details, visit www.schweser.com or call 888-325-5072 or 608-779-5599.

What do you work for Schweser or something?

Will you also offer the PDF versions of the notes? Otherwise not interested.

Dude, no im taking level 2 again so just sharing info. you guys need to all calm down, i am not schweser.

hey, i am having trouble logging into the Qbank. can you reset my password please? thanks

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey, i am having trouble logging into the Qbank. > can you reset my password please? thanks LOL!

too bad its no good if you just failed using their product. the offer is only good if you fail next year and retake in 2010. If you failed this year and are retaking in 2009, there is no discount.

I think you do…you just have to call in…read below If you were a Kaplan Schweser customer who purchased a Schweser Study Notes Pack, Essential, or Premium Solution for the June 2008 CFA Exam and will be repeating the same Level in 2009, you are eligible to receive Schweser PassProtection™ for the 2009 CFA Exam

If you call in and provide a print screen of your fail, you get the discount.

Not that much has changed, why not use last year’s books instead of buying new stuff?

my firm is paying for it and im not taking any chances, thats why.

Do you think its worth getting the 09 books when you have the 08? I’m thinking of using the CFAI books much more this time in addition to alanresources since you only pay if you pass. If they gave you a 75% or more discount I’d more strongly consider using them again

Kellyc, you are lucky…my firm only pays one time. If I fail, I have to buy it the second time around.

If you were a Kaplan Schweser customer who purchased a Schweser Study Notes Pack, Essential, or Premium Solution for the June 2008 CFA Exam and will be repeating the same Level in 2009, you are eligible to receive Schweser PassProtection™ for the 2009 CFA Exam ^ By ‘pass protection’ for 2009 it means that the discount comes into effect for 2010 if you fail in 2009. At least thats what the rep on the phone told me. I told her I failed in 2008 and she said there is no discount for re-purchasing materials for 2009 then. She may have been incorrect, just verify before you order anything, heh.

wow, that makes no sense, what bs. Alright thanks for checking in, i’m definitely going to ask again when i call. thanks!!

Umm Kelly…your firm only pays for one time…you fail…you pay the second go round…

mutualfundsig… nope, got the good to go from the boss :slight_smile:

so ur firm encourages failure?