(re)Registered for L2

Well, I’m finally ready to get back on that bike. Actually, I’m not, but I couldn’t let Wednesday’s price hike deadline pass me by. I’m officially back in. Are any retakers who felt they had a pretty good grasp of the material last time just planning on going straight to the CFAI problems at the end of each reading? I read every page last time, then did the problems. It took a lot of hours, obviously, to get through it, so I suffered the same thing everyone else does when starting to review: “Did I cover this? Or skip it somehow? Doesn’t really look familiar … oh wait, here are my notes.” I will definitely read the new chapters as highlighted by SSS’s readings comparison list. Then I think I’ll just start hitting problems, adding review where necessary. I’ll get both of Schweser’s practice exam books as they come out and go through those as well. Here we gooooooooo. Good luck to everyone.

I am also retaking L2 – Band 10 :(. Reading again uncovers lots of subtle points that we thought we mastered but actually missed earlier. So now, I am actually reading the CFA text at least once before jumping to CFA end of chapter questions and practice questions. Your approach would be reasonable in case if we have only fewer months for preparation. Good Luck.

Damn it, I ought to register again, if there is some price hike deadline on Wednesday. I haven’t logged in since I got the traumatizing FAILED in august. Hey, maybe I read wrong and I actually past ? Maybe not…

Hello everyone, I re-registered already as well. Readfull CFAI text last year and of course took forever… !!! Am planning on reading them again this year, but starting early as last yr was limited time since I had to wait until I knew I passed L1. Guess there are a few other like me around here. Good luck to everyone and here we go… AGAIN…

Interestingly, the facility where the CFAI curriculum is being shipped from is about 20 miles from where I live (I’m in Georgia). I ordered yesterday … it’ll be here tomorrow. Maybe that’s fate’s way of saying, “Dude, get back to studying. Now.” Okay.