1.5 months without studying!

due to market stuff, how do you get into gear again?

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > due to market stuff, how do you get into gear > again? Pick up a book and start reading …

i just started reading this week. it feels weird, yet comfortable. kinda like sleeping with an ex

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreary Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > due to market stuff, how do you get into gear > > again? > > Pick up a book and start reading … Exactly or else next thing you know it’s June 2009. Do work! It doesn’t help with NBA season starting soon.

i had to find job and crush CAIA level 1 so you know my sorry a%% is behind

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i just started reading this week. it feels weird, > yet comfortable. kinda like sleeping with an ex exactly. its like working out again after an off season. its like getting up early for school after a summer of sleeping in. its like getting back into mowing your lawn after a winter off. it takes time, but the hardest part is gettin back into it. good luck to everyone. seems like posters on AF have a higher pass rate than the majority (unless everyone is full of BS), so here’s to the 2009 Level II Analyst Forum Postings! skeet skeet!

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dreary Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > due to market stuff, how do you get into gear > > again? > > Pick up a book and start reading … LOL