holiday season = lazy studying

i have done almost nada in 2 weeks now, bad me. did my ss6 schweser problems, going to do the CFAI ones for reading 24 today. would like to finish up ss7 and corp fi by year end. i need to start crackin’ on q-bank. i haven’t touched it yet. less eating, more studying today is the goal now that my apt isn’t family central anymore.

same here banni. I want to start SS7 but been procastinating that. Hopefully will do something today.

heh, i forgot what the CFA was…today im going to boston public library to attempt some studying

studying between thanksgiving and new years is quite limited for me. just get ready to toll come January

roll

back @ starbucks today…quant is tough!!! wtf?!! i feel dumb just looking at it…heh heh

gonna get started this week I think - it’s time to throw down.

I have made decent progess up through the middle of November, but I have definitely hit a snag the past couple of weeks…I am hoping to get through Alternative Assets and FI by the end of the year (starting some point this week) but I am not going to hold my breath. Best, TheChad

well if it makes you feel any better, i haven’t touched any of the books yet… i play to relax till the end of the holidays and then attempt a nice gruesome grind.

daj224 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > back @ starbucks today…quant is tough!!! wtf?!! > i feel dumb just looking at it…heh heh and believe me you will LOSE your temper when you study day-&-night to understand heteroskedasticity, Durban Watson, Autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity, nonstationarity, unit roots, random walks, Dickey-Fuller and million other complicated topics… only to be asked to calculate correlation, covariance and they will try to squeeze one economic question too in the math vignette. “Welcome to L2 - where praying matters more than stuyding”

agreed. I started the Corp Fin using CFAI book since Nov. and I am still reading it slowly. I really want to finish all readings by April, but comparing to last yr., I am getting lazy. might be the market or holiday season.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > and believe me you will LOSE your temper when you > study day-&-night to understand > heteroskedasticity, Durban Watson, Autoregressive > conditional heteroskedasticity, nonstationarity, > unit roots, random walks, Dickey-Fuller and > million other complicated topics… only to be > asked to calculate correlation, covariance and > they will try to squeeze one economic question too > in the math vignette. > > “Welcome to L2 - where praying matters more than > stuyding” That was bullcrap for sure.

i’m doing FR&A right now i was really digging the time series stuff… i majored in math but didn’t get to take many stats courses… schweser was kick ass for that reading…

I’m trying to avoid quant, can you people please stop talking about it haha.

I really need motivation…

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I really need motivation… If you find out where to get some, please let me know. I have been running low for a few weeks now. Best, TheChad

Please email me some motivation too at my <>@gmail.com

guys you can get some motivation at foxy lady gentleman’s club… I have tried over the weekend lets see if it works…

cfaboston28, Did your visit to the FLGC work? Please let me know if you’re on to something. My motivation is non-existent.

jordan is always inspiring. but not if your too tired to google his quotes