Have to wait until L1 results, then can register L2?

Hi, Is this the case? I went to CFA website, there’s no link for me to register L2. Thanks.

tennis_ball Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > Is this the case? I went to CFA website, there’s > no link for me to register L2. > Thanks. Certainly not… You can register for level 2 or level 3 or even for the charter without passing level 1. Just call the CFA hotline and insist that you want to speak to Tracy. At first, they’ll give you those bullsh*t like…“Tracy who?” “There’s no Tracy here”…Don’t give up… This is a test of resistance…Don’t let them fool you. Keep calling until you can speak to Tracy. She’ll get you the charter. Btw, when you speak to her, tell her to get me one too. Thanks bro

Here is a note straight from the CFA website re. your concern. I hope this clears it up for you. (You can find it on “GET YOUR EXAM RESULTS” link). Note: You will not be able to sign up for the next exam until after your results are posted Good Luck.

of course you could start studying the notes in the interim, you know… if you failed you really haven’t lost anything