Stalla material

Does anybody have a promotional code I could use to get Stalla material discount?..It looks the pricing is $1590 for enhanced and the other is $1290…still I would like to save something if I can. Please hit me if you have a promo code. I have one for LI if you need it…a $250 discount.

check if your local CFA orgn. has some kind of promo deal (ask Stalla when you call them as well). All that they list on the stalla site only corresponds to a discount for the L1 material. I know last year they had discounted the L2 material heavily as well (provided you could show membership for the local CFA society), sometime in early January – so you might want to ask them directly, as well.

------- If our self-study course program format works with your schedule and study preferences, this is a fantastic deal. You can save $250 off the regular price of our Enhanced System course. To enroll under this special offer, enroll online or contact one of our Service Representatives at 877-727-7232 and use promotional code “SSCD250”. Offer available until March 31, 2009 and is available exclusively for June, 2009 exam candidates. This offer is available in the United States and Canada only. ----------------- Just don’t use a promo code for a local society you don’t belong to. Say good-bye to your charter if you do this.