Equity SS 2009 change

Hey folks, I am looking at Equity book - Volume 4, 2008…can someone please let me what changes are in 2009 as compared to 2008…I have some time to read before I get the books…so hook me up! thanks…

23adam Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey folks, > > I am looking at Equity book - Volume 4, > 2008…can someone please let me what changes are > in 2009 as compared to 2008…I have some time > to read before I get the books…so hook me up! > > thanks… I am just looking at Stalla LOS change and it states that LOSs 26 has been deleted…I don’t get this…there is 26 LOs in the equity section. Please let me what is deleted from equity 2008?

some LOSs have been rearranged some of the readings (required) in the text are from the newer editions of Bruno Solnick’s book. Porter’s reading - is with the same name, but it is a newer reading and not the traditional “5 forces for Competitive strategy” reading.

Thanks a million CP…this helps.

geocities.com/af2k9

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > geocities.com/af2k9 Totally agree, this is a great recap…