Anyone else plans on studying tonight?

Friday night is the perfect time to read about post-retirement benefits while our loser friends getting wasted and getting laid. Now who’s with me?

Yeah! Didn’t your friends get the memo? Staying in is the new going out! (Back to regression analysis)

Maybe I’m a total geek but I just finished Schweser Book 3 and the material has been really interesting so far. L1 felt very general knowledgeish at times but it really feels like you could do a lot with the L2 knowledge.

At least its raining here in california…makes it MUCH easier to not go out…but sad nevertheless :frowning:

nirjraina Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe I’m a total geek but I just finished > Schweser Book 3 and the material has been really > interesting so far. L1 felt very general > knowledgeish at times but it really feels like you > could do a lot with the L2 knowledge. Yea i hear ya. I feel the same way.

whoa, whoa, whoa people. already giving up weekend nights? you’re scaring me. i am a ways away from that still.

ditto for me… I think that’s like three months out from the test…

I study every night. I agree that the L2 information has been more interesting than L1, but I could see how it could be tested harder as well.

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whoa, whoa, whoa people. already giving up > weekend nights? > you’re scaring me. i am a ways away from that > still. I’m not giving up weekend nights anytime soon, if ever. I cut them shorter though. I usually go out from 12am - 4am and go where the night takes me . . .