100 days

damn. for level 1 in December I was already in review mode 100 days out. Gotta kick it up a notch.

Yea don’t worry, I’ve only finished Ethics, Quant, Econ and FSA (be done 2nite). Not even half way thru yet

There’s a lot of us right there with you…we’ll get there.

I finished up until Econ and have not read any further for awhile now. I’m sure I’m behind most people on this forum, but I’m not worried yet. The CAIA is taking up my free time now, in 10 days I’ll crush that thing and start ripping through my Stalla books. I failed L1 once partly due to starting too early and losing touch with the topics I started first. I feel that condensing the timeline to cram the material is more beneficial for me.

I did the opposite - started prepping for L1 in mid-April. Barely made it, but I can’t say I retained a whole lot with all the cramming…

I’ve done ethics, quant, fixed income and econ. Need to step it up as well. Gonna massacre FSA next.

I’ve done eithics, FSA and the first bit of equity. Feel like I am way behind and barely remember the stuff I’ve gone thru. Need to take it up a couple notches. Goodbye life.

Done Corporate Finance, closing out Ethics this weekend. Anyone feel much better?

lagging behind…

~(46/71) through the readings, far behind in the problem solving

i’ve gotten through all the readings once. now i’m going through problems to see if any of it set in. so far, the answer is no

i am now on Derivative, still have port. mgmt, alt. invest., equity & ethic left. Hopefully, i can finish up by end of April and leave the whole month of May for questions. It took me the whole month to review on FSA & Corp Fin. using the CFAI text, but I just finished Fixed Income with Schwser in four days as well as its VCD. I plan to finish up the Schweser readings first, at least to know what the context are.

I’m on equity now and I have decided that while I am reading this book, I am going to return to the beginning of the curriculum and finish Q-Bank questions I missed and actually do the CFAI end-of-chapter questions (which are probably essential). I know that I am probably behind, but I took three weeks off work. It doesn’t look like equity is too difficult. Is this true?

I thought so too but last year I was tripped up by a residual income vignette, so I only scored in the middle range for equity (50-70%). I could tell you the exact formulas to use and all of the components but for whatever reason I just could not get the calculation to work. Very frustrating but I chalk it up to not doing enough practice questions for the equity topics. I will definitely be focusing more on it this time around because equity and FSA combined are 40% of the test!

I finished Quant, Corporate Finance, and Most of FSA (I hate accounting and getting through FSA was my biggest challenge). I don’t expect ethnics and econ to take up too much time (a week at most for each). After that i’m hitting up Equity valuation (big section ~3-4weeks), FI, Derviaties, and Alternatives (about 2 weeks on each). I pretty review past material every 3-4days at lunch and at night. This should give me about 2 weeks to review/pratice exames/etc. I plan on taking the last week off from work and just study 24/7 and review/pratice problems. Good luck guys.

Done Ethics, Quant, Econ, Corp, and about a third of the way through FSA. AND i am moving this weekend :frowning: going to put like 2-3 hours in tongiht then that may be all until sunday night. I am feeling OK about everything though. If we keep the pressure up I think we have enough time