Who's studying tonight?

I think I am going to take a trip to Nerdsville and study tonight as I am starting to get stressed out. Who else is with me?

I will be hitting the books too, time to wrap up Equity, gonna be a great weekend if I dont blow my brains out

Join the club…

Me, unfortunately. The passing of the 100 day mark really freaked me out since I thought I’d be further along by now, and I am NOT failing this test twice!

Yup

I study every night.

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be hitting the books too, time to wrap up > Equity, gonna be a great weekend if I dont blow my > brains out You must be far. Regrettably, I wish I started earlier and finished CFAI questions earlier

tvPM Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will be hitting the books too, time to wrap up > Equity, gonna be a great weekend if I dont blow my > brains out Man… I am just hoping to finish CorpFin this weekend… Am I so behind?

count me in…

took today off from work. going for a 3 day study marathon.

I am not far-I have done Quant, Econ, FSA, Corp, and now Equity…so I still have a way to go. Plus this is first pass, I need to review tons and really hit the questions hard as I havent put much time on those yet. Just keep it nerdy fellas and we will all be fine. Well, ~40% will be fine, but whatever.

for the first time since OCtober, i got sick and was not able to study wed thurs and fri. i am thinking of skipping Saturday too and pushing hard from then on out. this break in studying has been a tremendous help. i feel revitalized and am ready to attack the material again. i suggest everyone try not to forget that stopping and taking a break can help in the long run. remember this is a marathon, not a sprint

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- remember this is a marathon, not a sprint +1

Not me. I usually try and log about 4-5 hours Thursday night, right after work. I may spend 45 minutes or so during lunch today, but I find taking Friday off and spending it with a few beers, my wife (and now my 2 week old!) is refreshing. It also gets me geared up to put in some long hours on Sat and Sunday.

I am thinking about shooting myself thanks to R31. I mean did we really need 40 pages about Corporate Governance.

I haven’t done a whole lot this week so I’m unfortunately studying tonight.

No way!! Brad Paisley concert and beer…

Yeah, I’ll be studying. I study every night. Unfortunately, student loans have crippled my social flexibility. I keep telling myself that “it’s good that you can’t afford to go out, you can stay home and study!”

I’m taking a rare night off to go to a gala for my alma mater. I’m considering getting drunk, but the thought of studying tomorrow morning hungover is less than appealing. We’ll see. Almost done w/Corp. Finance, then Equity begins tomorrow.

Doubtful for studying tonight… My typical friday does however consist of me being a nerd and studying it away… Anyone else feel really guilty when they dont study?