[Countdown] First reading by 31st March -- 25 days to go

Hi I will start this equity this weekend then I will try to finish equity , FI and PM by 31st March.I have completed other topics. Opinion on feasibility and suggestion for implementation pls !! after this second reading in April with question bank and CFAI end of chapter questions and in May schweser Practice exam and CFAI sample and mock exam. All those ppl who are yet to finish first reading and planning to finish by March may like to post here their status and strategy.

precisely one more of those weird threads that come up thro’ the woodwork. come on people, your strategy is your own. You cannot esp. on an internet forum ask how some one else’s strategy would work or would not work for you.

My experience is that it’s not how fast you cover the materials that matters, it’s how much content you can retain that counts. So if you could cover the materials in one month, good for you. If you could retain the materials in two months, that’s even better. The CFAI end of chapter questions are pretty long and detailed (since for each reading, the first 20 questions or so are short answers, the last 10+ questions are usually MC). So do expect to spend more time on these questions. I don’t think there are a lot of tricks that you can use to retain materials, aside from keep iterating the “revise, practice problems, revise” cycles. I would aim for a minimum of three passes (counting your first read). If you can manage one pass per month, you should have just enough time to prepare for the exam (exam is exactly three months from today).

Mission, Its def deasible… I started Feb 2 and am thru 4 books already… I work the examples as i go thru but not the end of chapter questions… Plan on doing every end of chapter practice as soon as i am done with all of the readings, and working thru the examples they provided again… Then hopefully, i will have a month and a half left to just constantly review questions wherever i can find them, concentrate on the mocks and samples and play with some q bank… Every second out of work needs to be devoted this thing. But only for 2 more months… then we can spend 3 months enjoying the weather and summer… Will all be worth it after we get out of the exam… No better feeling