16 week online class

Anyone taking the online class? It’s kept me on schedule but it’s less productive than it could be. The instructor spends too much time explaining easier stuff and then blows thru the more challenging topics, ie. multinationals. Your comments?

I almost wish they could break it into two 3-hour classes a week so that he could spend more time on topics and actually answer questions… you’re right that he blows through a lot of the material and he almost never has time to answer anyone’s questions. I like the class to keep me on schedule and to use as a review but it’s certainly not enough on its own.

nodes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I hate the music he puts during breaks. I’ve heard worse. Well, the break is over now. He’s back.

I use it strictly as a time management tool. I couldn’t bear to sit through the lecture last night and I may not even watch the replay. There are some topics where the lectures are helpful but FSA was not one of them.

Is the majority of the Wednesday class from the UK? I’ve noticed that Flash seems to work better than Shockwave if I try to access the archives from the office (behind the firewall). From my home computer there’s no difference.

are you guys attending the UK lectures? how do you feel like it? I’m attending the U.S. lectures. feel I could have saved the money. Many of my questions went unanswered.

Many of many people’s questions went unanswered - I believe this is because we often ask questions that are on a level we should be able to answer ourselves had we only read the material better and/or viewed the library videos in advance… I’m in the UK class - Brent (the instructor) is OK. I’m not in the UK though.