Converting Stalla Videos to Ipod

Hey, does anyone know how to convert Stalla videos to Ipod? I don’t think you can simply use a converter, but you need software to capture and then convert. Any suggestions for software or other methods? I plan on watching the videos on the subway during my commute to/from work. I really need to use that wasted time somehow. Any help would be great. Thanks!

I haven’t done this, but I’m guessing you could just use video capture software, like camstudio let the lecture run, and then convert the output to mp4 or whatever ipod uses.

That would be great if it was possible. Wouldnt you also need the software as well to run these videos? Forgive me if thats a stupid question.

Don’t you have a laptop, that can be charged up. Carry it with you to work, if you so much want to see the videos. With time being a premium do you want to now play and try to convert the videos to the format you desire, which may or may not work… etc. etc. your call. another approach - carry the book on the train, read it. go back home see the videos. videos do waste a lot of time.

Yeah, you do need software to run the Stalla videos, that’s why you can’t simply convert the video into a format that can be played on your iPod. I’m going to try camstudio and see if it works. Watching videos on your laptop is kinda silly if you ask me. Especially on a crowded NYC subway and often times with no seat. I’m almost finished with the readings so the videos will come in handy afterwards.

pinnella Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah, you do need software to run the Stalla > videos, that’s why you can’t simply convert the > video into a format that can be played on your > iPod. I’m going to try camstudio and see if it > works. > > Watching videos on your laptop is kinda silly if > you ask me. Especially on a crowded NYC subway > and often times with no seat. I’m almost finished > with the readings so the videos will come in handy > afterwards. Agreed. I usually bring my flashcards with me on the subway.