India: Marathon Study Weekend - April 3,4,5

Get ready. “You don’t want to be at the bar with your friends, you don’t want to be at home watching TV, you want to get your charter and make some money.” “Get that coffee ready, get that caffeine ready; get ready to snort the sugar & shoot the coffee baby!” “Patience, practice, persistence… Let’s do it baby!!!” - Peter Olinto, CFA

Good work putting this together phil. I’ll be plugging away as much as possible.

Count me in. Plan to nail Forex and Tax planning to complete First pass.

I am gonna be working on 3rd but I am in for the rest of the weekend. SS 15 & SS 3 for me.

Is this a long weekend in India?

I’m in for it this time. Last two weekends I’ve had commitments on sunday, but I’m free this time, going all out baby.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this a long weekend in India? I’ve been using the phonetic alphabet to label the weekends counting down. The remaining ones are India, Hotel, Golf, Foxtrot, Echo, Delta, Charlie, Bravo, Alpha. When we start to hit Delta and Charlie, etc , we will be getting down to the wire. Its kind of just to get an idea of how many weekends we have left without thinking about dates.

Sunday is pretty much ‘baby’s day out’ for me in New York after the workshop finishes at 5. Lot of catching to do with frns.

I was out of commission the last few days. This weekend: review FSA and corp finance. Next week: Fixed Income and portfolio management “Spartans! Tonight, we dine in Hell!”

Did you guys get the mail regarding the CFA exam happening in Mumbai? Now at least we won’t have to waste money going abroad…

Yeah got the mail . It is good that they are informing us in advance and there is no last minute updates.

Any one from India here… I m new to Analyst forum… let me know if anyone is based in B’lore.

Slept through Juliet, and didn’t get much done CFA-wise. Plan on making up for lost time in India – 16 hours minimum between now and Sunday. It won’t be as strenuous as Kilo weekend when I put in 27 hours, but 16 seems like a good, round number – I might even make it 18 just for kicks.

I’m going to study 12 hours each day this weekend starting at 5pm today. Watch me get sick

shilpi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you guys get the mail regarding the CFA exam > happening in Mumbai? > > Now at least we won’t have to waste money going > abroad… That’s a great news…! It may help me next yr…if i’m back 2 Mumbai… This yr i don’t have to travel neways…

Put me down for 15 hrs this weekend. It’s time to get serious. FSA is on tap currently and man, does it taste good.

banging out Deriv’s tonight and tomorrow, with a little PM for Sunday brunch.

I will be doing my all time sucker topic - FSA Synthesis. - Hate my life, hate this weekend

Still doing work = me very pissed Will be hitting the books soon.

^ still working on work? ouchie mama. come to the CFA books… they’re calling… phiiilllllllippppppp we can’t live withhhouuuttttt youuuuuuu.