Will schweser Question Bank be useful ?

Will Question Bank will be useful for level 2 exam ? I am not sure because questions appear easy in schweser question bank ? It was very helpful in level 1. Last year I just browsed thru all questions This year also I am planning to do the same. thanks

The consensus seems to be that it is useful for understanding the concept, but only the advanced questions are useful for review and question practice.

i feel that it is too easy plus it is based on a MCQ model like level one, however level 2 exam should be all based on Item Set Questions which is not the case on the Qbank,

i think qbank is solid gold if you use it as a study tool. i don’t freak out whether i score a 100% or a 60%. i take the stuff i get wrong, i pause, look at my notecards, write down any key points i need to learn, and hopefully never repeat the same mistake twice. i think there is a ton of value in the easy qbank questions- that is where theoretical stuff is firmly put in your brain. stuff like the futures q i just posted… that one seemingly easy question make you say ok, what the heck is “basis” and then what is the relationship between interest rates, futures px’s, etc. i use qbank as a learning tool, not anything truly indicative of what i’ll score on d-day. if you think it’s easy and you’re crushing it, great, you’re probably in good shape. not sure just quickly perusing the q’s is going to do that much good though. i think banging the q’s out and really taking the time to review each concept behind a wrong answer is huge. i think qbank is very useful.

Qbank - I would have a 5 thumbs up on this one!!! Thought It does not cater to the actual exam or replicate the level of difficulty like the real deal, but a very good tool for reinforcement!. - Five *

I agree. I use QBANK as a learning tool and my scores on here do not bother me too much (to a certain extent) After going through the CFA Questions then doing a book 6 exam, I think I will be able to judge where I stand a little better

bannisja Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i think qbank is solid gold if you use it as a > study tool. i don’t freak out whether i score a > 100% or a 60%. i take the stuff i get wrong, i > pause, look at my notecards, write down any key > points i need to learn, and hopefully never repeat > the same mistake twice. i think there is a ton of > value in the easy qbank questions- that is where > theoretical stuff is firmly put in your brain. > stuff like the futures q i just posted… that one > seemingly easy question make you say ok, what the > heck is “basis” and then what is the relationship > between interest rates, futures px’s, etc. i use > qbank as a learning tool, not anything truly > indicative of what i’ll score on d-day. if you > think it’s easy and you’re crushing it, great, > you’re probably in good shape. not sure just > quickly perusing the q’s is going to do that much > good though. i think banging the q’s out and > really taking the time to review each concept > behind a wrong answer is huge. i think qbank is > very useful. + 5