Who's worried?

I feel like everyone knows so much! I’m definitely starting to sweat. I need to pick up the pace.

I am the super worried. This forum makes me numb.

very, very worried.

I’m pretty terrified too… people on this forum know waaaaayyyy more than I do. I’m hoping its because they started a long time ago… but its probably a product of me being an idiot. Either way, i’m worried also.

I’m extremely worried. Taking ditch’s lc i am consistantly scoring below 70% and below the average to the forum. I am forgetting material I learned early on and still have FI, PM, and Derv to go before my first review is over.

BiPolar-your scores are not below avg for the forum, just below the handful of the forums best and brightest. There are many of us, myself included, that are well below their level at this time.

worried for sure but hopefully can still pull it off. Goal is to only have to go over Ethics for the first time in May and then just tests/q bank/review for the rest of the month. Also to be scoring over 75% in Qbank for chapters 13-18 by May 1st. > 85% would be nice (I work in fixed income/derivatives so that *should* be an attainable score for me…I hope)

the thought of failing this level 2x makes me want to puke. can’t happen. won’t happen. keep pushing me team.

I’m terrified. Let’s go team!

if you’re not worried, you’re not human… or you’re just JoeyD

worried is not even the term. it is so late for me, that I can’t think anymore. just study, read some forum, type some forum, study more and study. ppl on this forum are scary, no personal offense to anyone. I mean forum folks are doing practise test!!! i mean what the hell… we are 50 days away from the exam. i have about 95% of course material to read… I should ask, WHY ARE YOU GUYS WORRIED??? think about the 95% of the ppl appearing for exam who are not on this forum. this forum has a self-selection problem of worrying cuz the best are competing amongst themselves. obviously some are better than others and some’s preparedness is way high.

Char-Lee Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you’re not worried, you’re not human… or > you’re just JoeyD +5

I’m finishing Equity in the next couple days. I’m terrified. At this point, I’m brisking most chapters, making note cards on the major formulas and concepts. I use the notecards while taking end of chapter tests to make sure i’ve keyed on the pertinent info, even though I don’t have all these formulas memorized yet. The plan is to get through the material this way, then go on a caffeine and exercise fueled note-card memorization frenzy in the month of May.

Pretty worried here as well… Hopefully this forum truly is the brightest… feel i cant hang with swaptiongamma or aliman, but they are worried too… Gotta grind it out tho… 54 days left… that is like 150-200 hours left on the table for me

ever notice how after the results come one, dozens of people you have never heard of before post their passes and a lot of times are high or all above 70? I think on the results thread at least 80% of people who post results pass. lol. understandable so. no one wants to post a fail as their only post ever…

because AF has two threads, one for winners, and one for losers!! what’s its gonna be for me this year?! lol, i think i have a feeling. WORRIED!!!

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ever notice how after the results come one, dozens > of people you have never heard of before post > their passes and a lot of times are high or all > above 70? + infinity man! You said it all!. I cried when I saw 50 gazillion other make it and I could not. Some created id’s just to post their greater than 70 in all results. It was an aweful day, the pain is still there and it hurts bad.

hahah… band 10 my first time around L1. .wasnt a poster but posted my score for one of my first posts and vowed to post more… but it does hurt when you see so many that you had no idea were out there pass… Lets be in the AF 80% this yr tho…

no pain, no gain. all those who didn’t make it first time are still hurting, then i guess you’ll be fine for L2 as you’ve been thru pain. Me on the other hand trying to squeeze everything in last minute is setting myself up for failure. So some pain is in order

Here’s the previous Results Thread: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,813361,page=1 Most people have <100 or <50 posts. So basically people come out of the woodwork when: A) They want to show they passed. B) They want to add their e-mail address for the free notes or whatever is being passed around.