How many hours of sleep do you have ?

just curious… I feel guilty to sleep 8 hours per day…

6-7

7-8

Lately from 1:00am to 6:10am. Ask how much sleep phil gets, he blows me out of the water :wink:

6-7

7 ish

in bed at 1015. asleep by 1045. get up at 6am (soon to be 530). so 7-8

i go to sleep for atleast 30 mins every time i open the book. and during night i sleep about 8. looks little hope for me.

7 hours which includes the nap on my way to office and time i sleep in chair at workplace, since i had a bad sleep the last night…

The last two nights…total sleep time has been 9.5hours !!!

8-10 hours

6-15 hours, week days - 6-7 hours weekend - 10- 15 hours

Weekdays - 7 to 8 Weekends - 8 to 10

I’ve gotten into a terrible pattern of staying up too late when I study and getting maybe 4 hours of sleep, and then coming home and taking a 3-hour nap before getting up to study again. So technically it’s about 7 hours a day but it’s probably not the healthiest thing for me…

I do the SAME thing Aimee! I wish I didn’t, but studying without that nap is worthless cuz I’m so tired. HooYaa, you sleep up to 15 hours on weekends!?

6-7

Yeah, that’s my problem… studying right after work is worthless because my mind is too foggy. So I get in some great study time at night but the rest of the day is kinda miserable :slight_smile:

DC Zanini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do the SAME thing Aimee! I wish I didn’t, but > studying without that nap is worthless cuz I’m so > tired. > > HooYaa, you sleep up to 15 hours on weekends!? What can I say, its a natural skill. Some people are naturally athletic, some naturally inteligent, and some are naturally lazy. I fall into the third category. I am sure there are many others in this forum that fall into this category but have been forced into submission by greed and want of more money…i guess that makes me naturally greedy too :slight_smile:

INVESTMENT BANKING PROFESSIONS FAIL! Sorry, I had to :wink: