Swine Flu

So Scared can’t concentrate in studying , Swine Flu is spreading very quickly , and the risk is so high,!!! how do u mange that fear in your study ???

LOL! you are funny. Stay indoors, and don’t eat pork, and only speak to your books. You’ll be okay.

Haha. We’ll be left to repopulate after we emerge from our study bunkers in June… Hope some ladies are taking the test :wink:

ha haaaa! there will be lots of white people, asians, and indians in the new world, and very little of everyone else.

I am devising ways to use this pandemic to my advantage. My current idea is to enlist everyone on AF to start oinking/snorting randomly during the exam, this should throw off enough adjacent test-takers to bring down the MPS.

This is a very funny thread. You are then going to be one asian gal down in the re-population process. Nephi cannot have kids or she will die from labor…I’m sure of it…too small.

amrcd1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So Scared can’t concentrate in studying , Swine > Flu is spreading very quickly , and the risk is so > high,!!! > > how do u mange that fear in your study ??? Just do Qbank and you will be safe. ^)

nodes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t imagine being quarantine and not being > able to go to the exam… XD well it is posipple

I booked a trip to MExico to leave the day after the test. That country better get their act together before then or I won’t make it to level 3!

^ thats a great idea! too bad im already taking the week off before the exam otherwise i would do something like this too. as it stands i just have that monday off.

the first death has happened in the US !!!

it was a baby too… All babies and old folks need to be extra careful!

the World Health Organization increased its swine flu alert to phase 5, its second-highest designation, sending "a strong signal that a pandemic is imminent.

Anyone know when was the last time this happened? Raising the WHO pandemic alert to 5? Was it with SARS? Avian flu?

I just killed the swine flu in me and back to the books - wooohoo… here I come you b*tch!

imminent sounds like a very strong word…so no more going to the cafe to study then. Maybe I should tell my mom to not come back from Hawaii May 3rd. Is it safer to stay there or come back to Atlanta? There can’t be that many people traveling to Hawaii now right? The new practice exam routine will now include all candidates wearing a mask in prep for the real thing.