Exam tickets now available

It’s official, this thing is really getting close now.

Nice.

This freaks me out a little bit.

me too. It feels like I just sat for level 1 in December a month or so ago. time is flying.

did you guys get an email–i havent gotten anything

wow i’m so scared. somebody please hold me.

Same center as last year for Bostonians - Boston Convention near WTC

F. U. C. K. - I just pressed my RED Panic button after seeing my Exam Ticket.

“Hilton New York, 1335 Avenue of the Americas”

no, no email, just happened to go to the cfa site instead of this one by accident and saw it posted there. and yes, boston convention center for me.

i just went out and smoked a cig. I haven’t had a smokey for 4 months now.

Test Center Address: Jacob K Javits Convention Center Galleria 11th Avenue and 35th St New York, NY 10001 anyone take it there before?

LOTS of people. be prepared to feel like a can of sardines.

I sat for L1 there a while back. It’s a surreal experience actually. Have you ever been to the NY Auto show? They separate that bottom level where they usually showcase the trucks into three sections and all you see is a sea of white tables and chairs. Pretty intimidating… of course this is the only location that I’ve actually passed a CFA exam at :frowning:

hot damn! mccormick place-chicago again babay!

wow. thats too bad. i take it in san antonio at a small private college in a small classroom with about 20 other testtakers…yall have fun at the mass event.

Hooray for McCormick Place again! At least this time the exam won’t be mid blizzard.

mp2438 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LOTS of people. be prepared to feel like a can of > sardines. Lets hope none of these sardines cough or sneeze.

Altman building: http://www.altmanbldg.com/index2.htm It looks a lot nicer than the other places I have taken the cfa.

well said. HooYaa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mp2438 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > LOTS of people. be prepared to feel like a can > of > > sardines. > > > Lets hope none of these sardines cough or sneeze.