Stress - Feeling the Pressure

I think i’m cracking… just started smoking again after quitting for 1 year and had 4 cups of coffee today Been working from 8am to 7pm w/o lunch for the past few weeks 25 days till the exam and I still haven’t done any practice exams have to go to a client meeting thursday and have to wake up at 4:00am to make it BSAS pratice exam this saterday sister is in a foreign Islam country AND I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM HER FOR 2 DAYS have to work sunday and probably put in ~70hrs next week haven’t been to the gym in over a month and my new gym dumbells only go up to 60 pounds just realized in class today that I forgot about 50% of the material i learned weeks earlier how does it look for you up till exam day?

I’ll throw in $50 for the BSAS exam if you want to meet up the weekend after next…

Enjoy your youth and your health while you have it. Quit making excuses and start studying. But, I’ll give you $51 for the BSAS exam. Look on the brightside… 1 – you’ll lose weight b/c you’re not eating lunch 2 – 26 days the exam will be over 3 – you have a job 4 – you can afford to take the BSAS (or your employer paid) 5 – your sister was released from prison today 6 – once again, you have a job 7 – you’ve been to the gym in the past 32 days 8 – you remember about 50% of the material you learned weeks earlier

bak imma make a scan pdf for my records ill he happy 2 share (dont need $). would be great if i can get a copy of the secret sauce thou.

BiPolar… mail me…

^^ what’s your email?

count me in. I will send you a copy of SS. Just let me know when and send me an email.

BiPolar check email. clama - it’s unfortunately not about Secret Sauce, though if I had a digital copy - would had loved to share it with you all. It’s just helping a distressed brother out in time of gloomy/depressed days. Hope you can understand.

I just purchased the Sauce yesterday, so I expect it in the mail soon. I’d be willing to do a temporary swap. You can reach me at: bakbakbakgone@hotmail.com

Hey bipolarboy – JK…OK. From one Bostonian to another, if you’re distressed try to remember about the most important things…family and health. The more pressure you realize the harder the exam becomes. Relax and let yourself take a break.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > clama - it’s unfortunately not about Secret Sauce, > though if I had a digital copy - would had loved > to share it with you all. > Cool … I got secret sauce but wanted to ask some q’s offline but that’s OK. Everything here relates to the program, so no worries.

thx for all the support guys. just more worried about my sister then anything else… she actually has a medical condition that requires her to take medication everyday otherwise she goes into a coma n… well… u know… she’s actually coming back this saterday so that would really be a big nut off my back

clama Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Cool … I got secret sauce but wanted to ask some > q’s offline but that’s OK. Everything here relates > to the program, so no worries. swaptiongamma @ gmail . com

hey if I can get the BSAS as well I’d appreciate it mindlikewater8@gmail.com

Same here mate Guilleku@gmail.com

sublimityCFA@gmail.com thanks!

Bipolar…can u mail me the BSAS at shravanjilla@gmail.com Thanks

I would really apprecialte if you could mail me also. siddharthkumra@gmail.com Thanks, Siddharth

Dear Bipolar, Similar situation here (except the sister thing!), so feel for you; i have realized that EFFICIENCY is the key here; i’m trying to get MORE out of every minute spent both at work and at CFA prep; Havnt been too successful at this yet but will keep trying. Keep going mate…

hellboy, whenever i read your username, i think of that scene from hellboy: “if i had legs, i’d kick your arse” : )