First Sample Exam Wake Up Call!

Just got killed on the first sample exam I have taken, 63!! I’m completely freeking out right now… I’ve been scoring 75% on Qbank consistently… By the looks of it I’m not going to make it…I still have scheduled a good 150+ hourse until D-day… I can’t do more that use every single moment from now until june 6th…

This was CFAI…by the way…I’ve seen that most people here are scoring on the 70’s and 80’s

Don’t worry. That was sample. Keep working…

Don’t worry. Thats what sample exams are for. If you got 100% you would have relaxed and had a rude awakening on test day instead

I did worse than you. It was a good kick in the rear to start working harder.

Thanks guys!!.. CLT2 is right… I rather get these scores now to motivate myself to study and give 300%… Time to put the “Eye of the Tiger” song… and train rocky style…

I’m going to get a 53 on my first sample exam. I am 80% sure I will get a 53. haha

wow … thats exactly what i got … !! a frigging 53 …

guilleku1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks guys!!.. CLT2 is right… I rather get > these scores now to motivate myself to study and > give 300%… > > > Time to put the “Eye of the Tiger” song… and > train rocky style… LOL (eye of the tiger, and train rocky style – HILARIOUS).

So true, Nodes! So true. 30 questions is not a good measure of where you are at …

I found myself missing questions on the sample just due to carelessness I also felt there were two q’s that were errors. but whatever… Anyway, my sample 2 I got a 63. This was primarly because of soft dollar ethics and mistakes in derivatives. I simply got careless in D’s and shouldve gotten a 5/6. There was nothing there that was difficult. Ethics I got a whopping 16.7%… but I didn’t expect much here as I have only read soft dollars once about 4months ago. I will reread SD’s this weekend and then reread all ethics+ do problems 1 week prior.