Well.. it's almost time

Just 3 weeks left until exam day. Putting together my study plan now :slight_smile: 2 Week cram down plan: 23-May Benchmark Practice Exam 24-May Read Book 1 25-May Read Book 2 26-May Read Book 3 27-May Read Book 4 28-May Read Book 5 29-May Read Book 6 30-May Book 1&2 Questions 31-May Book 3&4 Questions 1-Jun Book 5&6 Questions 2-Jun Relax 3-Jun Practice Exams 4-Jun Practice Exams 5-Jun Relax 6-Jun Exam Day I figure I’ll put in 7 - 9 hours on each reading day, 6 - 8 hours on questions days, and 3 - 4 hours on practice days (1 morning and 1 evening session per day, I estimate it’ll take me ~ 2 hours a session). If my benchmark exam comes in < 60, then I’ll probably add 2 hours a day. Expectations on practice exams will be 65 on the benchmark, and 80 after studying.

hes not joking. i remember seeing f2d in early feb saying hes gona start in late may. havent heard from him since.

f2d is a machine from future.

what is your iq?

i call bullsh¡t

student?

whahahaha

lol, you don’t think it’s possible to get a 15 point improvement on the practice tests in 2 weeks? (I took a practice test back in feb and got 65) It’s not like i don’t know the material already, just need a quick refresher before i go in for the thing.

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol, you don’t think it’s possible to get a 15 > point improvement on the practice tests in 2 > weeks? (I took a practice test back in feb and got > 65) > > It’s not like i don’t know the material already, > just need a quick refresher before i go in for the > thing. i remember this dude, he did say that he was going to do a 2-week cram on L2, didnt you pass L1 with 3 days of studying?

definitely possible. good luck!

i call bullshit too. some people with lots of relative work experience may be able to get by with less studying than the average person, but this is ridiculous

hahaha what if you get 30 on the benchmark exam?

I put around a total of 10 solid days of studying for L1, got > 70% on every category I already took a practice exam in Feb, got a 65. (and that’s when i decided i only need 2 weeks for this) I’ll probably get around that for the benchmark exam.

http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,923349,923356#msg-923356 Mclead was not joking!

Damn thats SICK BRO!! SICKKKK!!! 10 hrs?? while some people put in 400 and still fail?? SICKKK BRO!! your a machine!!

very nice. I thought I overstudied level 1 by a mile, 2 weeks of reading schwesser and doing a few q’s could have been sufficient. Your attitude gives me more confidence, I gotta do the practice exam soon to see where I’m at.

I’m rooting for this person. Good luck!

egomez83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Damn thats SICK BRO!! SICKKKK!!! 10 hrs?? while > some people put in 400 and still fail?? SICKKK > BRO!! your a machine!! 10 DAYS, so ~ 70 hours And I think I overstudied. I actually kinda felt like a sucker when I saw that I got > 70 in everything, and realized I could’ve put in half the effort and still passed. On the off chance I actually fail L2, at least I didnt put too much effort into it. But I’d be willing to give 10 - 1 odds that I’ll pass.

f2d, i’ll borrow money and take the odds, you wont pass. But all you have to do is first prove to me, that you haven’t been studying all this while.

f2d … you’re back!!! yesss