1000% from here to the end

Today was officially my last day of coming into work early to study. Been at it for months and it almost feels like the last day of class before Reading Days to study for finals. This is indeed a landmark day for many of us that have been busting our aces lately. However, I feel like I have truly tried my best thus far and will give it 1000% percent from here to the end. Now is not the time to get freaked out, feel down (Swaption!), or let personal life hurt your chances of passes (within reason of course! Sorry Bart, but feel bad AFTER the exam). If we all give it everything we’ve got, we have absolutely no reason to be ashamed of unfavorable results. This is a week where I read motivational quotes and truly begin to understand what they mean. If you give it your all and leave it all on the mat, there is nothing more you could have done. Best of luck to everyone, as time gets closer, I will spend less time on the forum. “Perseverance is the hard work you put in after you are tired from all of the hard work you have already done” Newty Gingrich We have already worked hard, but NOW is the time to show true perseverance. LETS GET IT BABY!!! LETS GET IT DONE! (not “lets get my moms done” SUB, im two steps ahead of you this time pal)

Thanks SkipE99. Lets do our best we can and hope for the best on 18th Aug.

You did a lot during the preparation. Best luck to you and everyone.

Failure is not an otion.

FREEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

This time next year: we could almost be DONE.

wow steph, i love you… that is motivation… no studying in 2011… imagine what spring is like

70 hours in 7 days…if that isn’t enough to get me over the hump, I dont know what is

skillionaire Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Failure is not an otion. Excellent.

“If it was easy, everyone would do it.”

yeah even I got leave No office work till Monday 8th

I leave work in 15 minutes… Then its all about cfa all the way to the exam hall… I feel nervous, but excited… I’ve thrown everything at it so far over the past 2 months… now its time one last huge effort…This has been relentless and brutal, but I would Love it I pass, LOve it!!! My advise to everyone would be just to give it everything from this point onwards… practice lots of questions… no time for slacking… if you’ve given it everything, then you have nothing to fear… Good luck all…