Is there hope? I'm getting 60's on the practice exams

I’ve gotten 60ish % on the Schweser PM exams, and CFA exams, and not too hot on the written portions either :frowning: *sigh*

definitely there’s hope, think back to levels 1 and 2. i never got higher than a sixty something on a level 2 practice exam and passed.

There’s still hope. My 40/60/80 was 60% last year and although I didn’t pass, I was in the 10th performance band. So, something in the low 60%s has a shot.

Master the IPS stuff today. Easy marks - biggest part of the exam. Remember - bullet points in the AM, not paragraphs.

I think so I got yesterday a 58 on the mock but I still think I can pass this thing

The list of people I know who never got >70 on a mock or practice and have CFA after their name is long and illustrious. Nail the ethics and IPS and anything can happen.

The curved passing score must generally be somewhere in the low 60%s as far as I can tell. The practice stuff the CFAI provides should be harder than the real thing, does not feel harder than the real thing, but turns out to be harder than the real thing when all the curving is said and done in my experience. And yes, I just wrote “harder than the real thing” three times in one post.

man this post is even giving me hope. i love it!

It aint over till the fat lady sings