Anybody assemble all the questiosn and answers into one list?

Seems like alot of work to me, and I generally try to avoid work, but if anyone has done it (as in prior years) I’d sure like to see it -

Let’s work this offline v a l u e a d d i c t 8 3 @ gmail.com

Are you two not on the AF chain e-mail?

I suppose not. I have a list going of about 35-40 questions personally. Was on the LII list last year if that counts!

send me an email…

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Are you two not on the AF chain e-mail? I’m on that. It’s getting to be worse than this board. Every time I check my email I have like 50 messages.

I think I can def help- I remember a lot. If there is a spreadsheet floating out there add me: akanska2 at… google mail .

Shoot me an e-mail at BankinAF at gmail dot com and post in this thread the e-mail address that it is coming from. I’ll respond after work.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Are you two not on the AF chain e-mail? > > > I’m on that. It’s getting to be worse than this > board. Every time I check my email I have like 50 > messages. No kidding. Someone put together a list sent yesterday at 8:26 am.

Bankin – i just sent you an email.

Banking can you add me v a l u e a d d i c t 8 3 @gmail.com

Mind adding me to that distribution? dalemli at hotmail dot com.

I’m a late addition to the list so I won’t be adding anyone. After work I will send the regular posters whom I recognize the list of questions that was sent to me.

if tere was indeed a list, kindly add me too…bolbabybol at rediffmail.com

Banking; what’s your email? could you disclose?

oh here we go again LOL

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > oh here we go again LOL LOL indeed

I just got 24 e-mails in 10 minutes. Please forget I said anything, there is no chain e-mail and no list. I made the whole thing up.

email to only those w/ >968 posts. LOL :wink:

or 604 :slight_smile: