What's our status now?

What do we put in our resumes now? We are not “CFA Level III Candidates” because we are no longer registered for the exam. How would you word it?

CFA Level 3 exam results awaited?

C’mon, LIII you should know better. Yes you are still a candidate. Check the Code & Standards. Either registered to sit or awaiting results = candidate.

Retards Gone Wild.

Awaiting CFA Level III exam results.

Your Name, c.f.a. level 3

LICandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your Name, c.f.a. level 3 I concur

“balibali, c.F.A.I wating for result in August 2009” that should do it for you.

balibali Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do we put in our resumes now? We are not > “CFA Level III Candidates” because we are no > longer registered for the exam. > > How would you word it? Dude, I suspect you from Indonesia, but my friends overthere really know the answer of that question. Go ask them. Or if bali = give it in creole, I definitely cannot answer you.

LICandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Your Name, c.f.a. level 3 I think that’s your status when waiting for Level II results.

Don’t ever write c.f.a… Write CFA

I think level 3 candidate is still ok. The exam is technically not over till its graded.

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t ever write c.f.a… > > Write CFA Nice observation Captain Obvious! Tell me, what was your first clue?

Bacaladitos Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t ever write c.f.a… > > Write CFA Sweet Jesus…

You have to indicate your class year Slash, C.F.A. in waiting, Class of '09 (pending graduation requirements) Guys, do you think it’s cheesy to state that you graduated summa cum laude in the CFA L2 exam?