CFA institute job line

has anyone ever subscribed to this service? did they find it useful?

I like it. much better than efinancialcarrer. same jobs, but better search engine

Yep. It’s a shame they have given access to recruitment agencies. The companies that advertise there are interested in the CFA charter which I think boosts your chances.

I think it looks pretty good …I have access although I have not actually used it . I like the fact that you can see jobs posted from around the world .

I subscribed to it. It was ok but the fact that there were recruitment companies made it crappy.

are all the jobs the same as efinancialcareers.com?

most of them are posted elsewhere too.

Hi, Do you guys write both resume and cover letter? Or just resume? I have IT background and I never write cover letters. Also, do you guys apply jobs on-line only? (which is what I do) Or do you also apply jobs on the newspaper? Again, I never have to apply jobs on the newspaper for IT jobs. I am not sure about finance jobs.

is there any job in Asia? Like Singapore, Hong Kong, or China?

There are jobs in the Middle East, which is apparently in Asia. And in Brazil, which I’m told is also in Asia.

has hk/sing/china/jp there are members outside of the us!

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > There are jobs in the Middle East, which is > apparently in Asia. And in Brazil, which I’m told > is also in Asia. Cap Crunch- good one! :slight_smile: