Link for L3

Are any one of you seeing the link for L3-or has it disappeared. Is this the link on the profiles page?

It disapeared for me!!!

Link on profiles page?

oh man.

its disappeared for you too?

mine is gone! I am in shock!

it did initially. now it’s just flashing “fail” in red.

I still see mine.

now i see a “whammy” from “press your luck” running around on my screen. dammit!!

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > now i see a “whammy” from “press your luck” > running around on my screen. dammit!! I better have Michael Larson log in for me.

holy sh*t

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfasf1 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > now i see a “whammy” from “press your luck” > > running around on my screen. dammit!! > > > I better have Michael Larson log in for me. He gamed the game. RIP Michael Larson.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > now i see a “whammy” from “press your luck” > running around on my screen. dammit!! BWAHAHA HAHAHHAHAH

I think the link thing-reminds me of an important concept in behavioural finance-when faced with uncertainity-people latch on to the irrevelant…

harish55 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think the link thing-reminds me of an important > concept in behavioural finance-when faced with > uncertainity-people latch on to the irrevelant… Aversion to Ambiguity?

You have earned one “Shrute buck”

Where would the link appear - profile page? What’s that?

Once you log in in the register and enroll section

mine says: “CFA designation approval pending”

Mine says f*&k you. I guess I must not have done well.