Did you get CFA post exam survey?

Hey guys, I’v just recieved the CFA post exam survey. I am not sure what does it imply?

Implies nothing other than the fact that you were randomly selected to participate.

If you read the e-mail carefully, it mentions that even if you did not sit for the exam we would still appreciate your feedback, which suggests that even people who didnt show up on exam day might have received the survey. So i doubt it means anything,

I did get survey. It doesnt mean anything.

Why did they ask about the passport?

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why did they ask about the passport? My guess is that they are moving toward requiring passport for identification and want to get an idea how many people are already using. Just a guess though.

I also found the passport question odd.

What area did you guys say SHOULD and SHOULD NOT be on the exam?

Should: VAR Should Not: Decomposition of Grinold-Kroner

SHOULD: Naked pics of Jessica Alba SHOULDN’T: Ethics (No one follows them anyways)

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SHOULD: Naked pics of Jessica Alba Would make the line for the men’s room too long.

born2b Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey guys, > > I’v just recieved the CFA post exam survey. > > I am not sure what does it imply? It implies plyon passed and McLeod ownes you. Spread the word.

how many of you did not receive the pre exam survey but received the post exam one??

Neither for me…kind of relieved. Surveys scare me.

i recieved both

last years thread: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,790791,page=1

i only got the post exam survey…

I am not sure-how they randomly choose participants? Hope CFA gave more details on their entire system.

you can enter that in your feedback

Nice just got that feedback email! It looks like there is a link to sign up for Level 4 in it.