Link to level 3 registeration disappear

For me the link to level 3 registeration disappear . Is this mean any thing ??.

My link to register for Level 3 has also disappeared. Anyone else?

It dissapeared for me too…may be they have disabled that functionality for level 1 results…I have my fingers crossed…

I think they did. “CFA Program enrollment and registration will be closed from 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, 25 July through 9:00 a.m. on Tuesday, 28 July” Source: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/index.html

Think this was disabled for L1 results. We need to check out after 28th July.

Dear frnds, i am a level 1 candidate & Till yesterday, when i log in to my account it show me “CFA Program Level I Registration” link & yellow box at the last column which is checked but is deactivated. Today when i opened it again at 2:00 Am indian time, then i am very much surprised by not seeing the icon “CFA Program Level I Registration”. only CIPM registeration link is provided. neither result link is there. what does it mean ?? they are uploading the result or i am pass/fail ??

…maybe some smartass answer to some candidates not to know their result before the release date…

…maybe some smartass answer for some candidates not to know their result before the release date…

InfiniteMav Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My link to register for Level 3 has also > disappeared. Anyone else? I love this. InfiniteMav was one of the early ones that noticed the link going missing at level 2. I just had some big time deja vu. but i don’t think we are going to get the tip off this year…

Gone for me too. I highly doubt it means anything. What we need is a poster to show-up who didn’t study and felt like they got run over by the exam and see if they can see the link anymore after July 28th.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > InfiniteMav Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My link to register for Level 3 has also > > disappeared. Anyone else? > > > I love this. InfiniteMav was one of the early ones > that noticed the link going missing at level 2. I > just had some big time deja vu. but i don’t think > we are going to get the tip off this year… Haha, Im proud to say that I believe I was the first one last year to notice the link. I think I have too much free time on my hands… Unfortunately, I think we’re going to have to wait. Good luck to all.

I see a link now to register for Level 4! I am not going to torture myself this year…it is what it is and I will find out on release date. For the record however: I was able to register for Level 2 and Level 3 before I was able to see the result for the previous exam (about 30 minutes in the case of Level I and about 10 or 15 minutes in the case of Level 3) I was one of the unfortunate ones last year who did not have their L3 link disappear and was able to “partially register” before the shut the whole thing down and I ended up failing. I am choosing to wait until the weekend before to start worrying about it.

pingdanny Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I see a link now to register for Level 4! > > I am not going to torture myself this year…it > is what it is and I will find out on release date. > For the record however: > > I was able to register for Level 2 and Level 3 > before I was able to see the result for the > previous exam (about 30 minutes in the case of > Level I and about 10 or 15 minutes in the case of > Level 3) > > I was one of the unfortunate ones last year who > did not have their L3 link disappear and was able > to “partially register” before the shut the whole > thing down and I ended up failing. > > I am choosing to wait until the weekend before to > start worrying about it. What is L4-I dont find it on cfa websire.When all links are closed-how come you see a link to L4??

Level 4 is a secret conspiracy to generate more revenue that you can find in the “What’s New at CFAI” section of the website

Even i see the link for level 4. but not yet decided whether to go for it. For those who dont know about level 4: Passing level 4 will enable you to write CFA after your name in bold/italics/whatever design you want. This is the only difference between L3 and L4.

sudhirm Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Even i see the link for level 4. but not yet > decided whether to go for it. > > For those who dont know about level 4: > Passing level 4 will enable you to write CFA after > your name in bold/italics/whatever design you > want. This is the only difference between L3 and > L4. Also allows you to use CFA as a noun and annualize partial period performance data.

I just got my books for level 4 as well as the outline. 18 study sessions Sessions 1&2 - Ethics Sessions 3-4 - The Death of Market Neutral Investing and Detecting the next Madoff Session 5 - Dissecting Investing Infomercials (Options) Session 6 - Dissecting Investing Infomercials (Day Trading) Session 7 - Dissecting Investing Infomercials (No Money Down Real Estate) Session 8 - TARP, TALF, PPIP & Geithner Sessions 9 & 10 - Derivatives - Gamma Geeks and Vega dummies Sessions 11-17 Misc Readings, all one of the readings never tested before will be now Session 18 - Is the dividend discount model dead? A reformers view.

oh crap…the link for Level 4 has disappeared…what does that mean?

This was absolutely priceless…well done here.

My link for Level 3 is back up