boss has no faith

dude that sits next to me just let it slip that there’s a friendly office pool on whether or not i pass this pig 8 people on my desk - 6 yes - 2 no he wouldn’t tell me the other no ( but said it wasn’t him ) but he did say one of the no’s is my boss !! it’s all in fun obviously - and we get along fine - no problems whatsoever but i must admit - and not to be a weenie about it - cuz it’s good natured but it bothered me briefly -

did your pass or can she/he pass?

We have an AF pool on you as well. The Nos more than triples the Yeses.

yeesh - you and him must be in cahoots i appreciate the faith !

he doesn’t have it - nor would he take it - he’s 56 and only has a couple years left but he knows his $hite inside and out.

i’d rather have people have low expectations and prove them wrong then have high expectations and fail. there are high expectations at work from my boss and i think i’d rather be in your position.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i’d rather have people have low expectations and > prove them wrong then have high expectations and > fail. there are high expectations at work from my > boss and i think i’d rather be in your position. +1 Across the Board People at work are talking like I’ve already gotten results and I’m just waiting on permission to use the designation.

i hear you and valid point but when it’s your boss - it’s a bit different my co-workers are doing the same thing - " oh you’ll get it - you’ll get it " to be honest i’m sick of hearing that ( not that i tell them that ) - and they’re just being nice and encouraging - but as we all know - there’s always that doubt -

don’t read too much into it. if its a pool, join in. go with ‘no’ and if you fail, then at least you get something for it.

maybe they gave him really good odds so he took the other side of the bet in the AF pool…riskless profit!

if i pass - im printing it off and taping it to his keyboard.

chiffy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if i pass - im printing it off and taping it to > his keyboard. Thats what I would do! “How do you like them apples?”

you should place two apples next to your pass results page too