Band 10

I was in my high school band. played the trumpet.

…was the name of my tenth band.

One time at band camp…

is the band I want to avoid…

If I am Band 10 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 9 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 8 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 7 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 6 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 5 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 4 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 3 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 2 I will rock in 2010. If I am Band 1 I will get drunk and wonder what the hell happened.

i think a band 10 would crush me the same way a band 1 would. a fail is a fail is a fail.

No, there’s a very thin line between pass and band 10, maybe less than a point…and you’d be kicking yourself next spring why you had missed that dam loss aversion question.

if i got a band 1, i’d be asking myself wtf i was doing studying that whole time. (i’m pretty sure i put in a lot more time than most candidates, not including the af maniacs, ofcourse.) and i’d be questioning whether i can do it all. if i had a 10, at least i would know i’m in the ballpark. i’d be upset, but i’d probably come back for 2010 with my eyes bloodshot red and a machete in hand ready to kill this thing. that’s just how my stupid mind works… probably not healthy.

ha ha i like the machete analogy, that’s how prepared this year.

I know I made a few stupid mistakes because I rushed through both exams. Band 10 will hurt because I know I knew enough on the day and could have passed.

I would consider drop the programme if receive anything less then band 5.

vtanh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I would consider drop the programme if receive > anything less then band 5. I think at level three even a band 1 would be worth giving another shot.

Sadly to say, I was a band 10 in 2008. I know I failed because I was <50 on Ethics. Band 10 means: Ethics decides if you pass or fail. That said, band 10 means, I was in the top 10% of failers. Thus, if the pass rate last year was 53% + 4.7% = 57.8%, I would have passed. I am hoping for a bounce up in the pass rates for L3. I think there is pressure to revert to the mean of 64%. for 2009. I think I did at least 50-70 in Ethics. The questions were tricky but better than last year’s coin tosses. sh34