SICK OF WAITING....

Anyone else is sick of waiting for this damn thing to get released…seems like time is going slower as we get closer to the DAY!!

the wait is killing me… dubya tee effff!

Ditto here… this is a miserable week of waiting. I guess we will have the results soon enough…

I feel your pain.

Not to quibble, but I’d think that if you don’t like waiting for the results, then by definition you do not have them soon enough. InfiniteMav Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ditto here… this is a miserable week of waiting. > I guess we will have the results soon enough…

It will all be worth it when… -You go to the cfa website at around 9 am on tuesday -Your heart is racing -You cant believe its tuesday august 18th - You forget your username and password -Have to reset your password - Your heart is pounding even more - You finally log in - Click on “Your L3 Results” - The way your monitor is set up, you have to scroll down to review the outcome - I physically place my hand over the actual outcome and briefly scan my ranges - I am short of breath - I remove my hand quickly and i see PASS - I yell out a scream, slam the desk and have a huge smile on my face - I immediately take a screen print and email everyone I know in BCC with submject line " Passed Level 3" - I will go and make a comment on my facebook page that the CFA is over !!!

nope!

IH8FSA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It will all be worth it when… > > -You go to the cfa website at around 9 am on > tuesday > -Your heart is racing > -You cant believe its tuesday august 18th > - You forget your username and password > -Have to reset your password > - Your heart is pounding even more > - You finally log in > - Click on “Your L3 Results” > - The way your monitor is set up, you have to > scroll down to review the outcome > - I physically place my hand over the actual > outcome and briefly scan my ranges > - I am short of breath > - I remove my hand quickly and i see PASS > - I yell out a scream, slam the desk and have a > huge smile on my face > - I immediately take a screen print and email > everyone I know in BCC with submject line " Passed > Level 3" > - I will go and make a comment on my facebook page > that the CFA is over !!! i try to do the same thing. cover up the pass/fail and try to gauge based on the ranges. but i’m afraid i’m going to miss and look right at the result. did it last year. and now that they tell you your fail band at the bottom of the page, you cant just scroll down, you have to cover the top and bottom, somehow without seeing any text at the bottom or seeing your result at the top.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > i try to do the same thing. cover up the pass/fail > and try to gauge based on the ranges. but i’m > afraid i’m going to miss and look right at the > result. did it last year. and now that they tell > you your fail band at the bottom of the page, you > cant just scroll down, you have to cover the top > and bottom, somehow without seeing any text at the > bottom or seeing your result at the top. Why do you do this? I am honestly wondering, not bashing you at all.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > i try to do the same thing. cover up the > pass/fail > > and try to gauge based on the ranges. but i’m > > afraid i’m going to miss and look right at the > > result. did it last year. and now that they > tell > > you your fail band at the bottom of the page, > you > > cant just scroll down, you have to cover the > top > > and bottom, somehow without seeing any text at > the > > bottom or seeing your result at the top. > > Why do you do this? I am honestly wondering, not > bashing you at all. I was thinking the same thing. I could care less about all the other stuff, the first thing I want to see come up on the screen is a big bold PASS. The rest would just be torture for me.

because i want to know if i have to be prepared for a fail. i don’t know. maybe its habit. i used to do that in school. look at the answers, see how many i got right, then guess what i got conservatively and i often got higher. maybe i did it to make myself feel better about doing well b/c i never did poorly. its nice to think, i’d be happy with a 90 and get a 95. same goes for this, i feel confident based on the ranges, so its okay to feel like i should see pass. or the other way, its in the air so i should be prepared for a fail. i’m never prepared for a fail.

Yeah, no question, it’s now pretty tricky to play the strange, solitary guessing game you’ve described rather than just looking at the results one has been waiting more than two months for. CFAI should definitely do something about that. MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > IH8FSA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It will all be worth it when… > > > > -You go to the cfa website at around 9 am on > > tuesday > > -Your heart is racing > > -You cant believe its tuesday august 18th > > - You forget your username and password > > -Have to reset your password > > - Your heart is pounding even more > > - You finally log in > > - Click on “Your L3 Results” > > - The way your monitor is set up, you have to > > scroll down to review the outcome > > - I physically place my hand over the actual > > outcome and briefly scan my ranges > > - I am short of breath > > - I remove my hand quickly and i see PASS > > - I yell out a scream, slam the desk and have a > > huge smile on my face > > - I immediately take a screen print and email > > everyone I know in BCC with submject line " > Passed > > Level 3" > > - I will go and make a comment on my facebook > page > > that the CFA is over !!! > > > i try to do the same thing. cover up the pass/fail > and try to gauge based on the ranges. but i’m > afraid i’m going to miss and look right at the > result. did it last year. and now that they tell > you your fail band at the bottom of the page, you > cant just scroll down, you have to cover the top > and bottom, somehow without seeing any text at the > bottom or seeing your result at the top.

This is why we have a behavioral finance section!