Anybody looked at the Directory

I can’t believe I am actually getting this swept up…but, has anyone checked the directory to see if they have added the CFA after his or her name. I did and didn’t see anything.

Are you a “regular” member already?

yes, I am a full member.

McLeod, check your McLeod24 e-mail.

rekooh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can’t believe I am actually getting this swept > up…but, has anyone checked the directory to > see if they have added the CFA after his or her > name. I did and didn’t see anything. Likewise, I’m a full member and I don’t see the CFA after my name.

Come on Bankin’…no secrets…You got me freaking out.

Is the member directory disabled too? I can’t look up anyone using the search feature.

You have to use Caps…for instance last name smith must be entered as Smith

rekooh, now it is working… it may have been a problem with my last login. Anyway, no letters after the name… hopefully not a bad sign.

I am a regular member, and I don’t have the three magical letter after my name. I think they didn’t get to update this data base yet… Unless someone tells us that he or she can see the letters after name

Regular member already. Nope. No CFA behind my name in Member Directory yet

merv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Regular member already. Nope. No CFA behind my > name in Member Directory yet What about the bookstore.Anybody seeing anything different

nope nothing different. we will just have to wait till tuesday!

Just saw the 3 letters behind my name

Me too! That was quick.

Blkmoon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just saw the 3 letters behind my name Whoa. me too. i’m so pumped.

Where did you guys see these letters?

Smirnoff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Where did you guys see these letters? in the member directory.

Member directory when you search your name or someone with the Charter. I logged in, not sure about the public search

I don’t see any letters behind my name. I thought they weren’t putting those up until September when they have their meeting?