Would you rather....

Would you rather: Pass and get fired OR keep your job but fail?

pass and get fired. That way, I can truly enjoy the rest of my summer.

keep job. if it had been previous employer back in March before I switched, I would have easily gone the other way.

keep and fail. no question

keep and fail.

dupe

Would you rather… Pass and painlessly lose your left nut, or… Fail and keep em both? Pass and go uniballer.

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would you rather… > > Pass and painlessly lose your left nut, or… > Fail and keep em both? > > > Pass and go uniballer. A tad bit extreme don’t you think?!

pass and get fired. so i can bum it out on unemployment insurance for a year. haha.

i’d rather fail under both the get fired and lose a nut situation

N.VanCandidate Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Would you rather… > > > > Pass and painlessly lose your left nut, or… > > Fail and keep em both? > > > > > > Pass and go uniballer. > > > A tad bit extreme don’t you think?! I’ve already knocked up the wife twice and I don’t want more than 2 kids. Plus, I really favor the right one, so it isn’t a huge loss…

Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > N.VanCandidate Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Would you rather… > > > > > > Pass and painlessly lose your left nut, or… > > > Fail and keep em both? > > > > > > > > > Pass and go uniballer. > > > > > > A tad bit extreme don’t you think?! > > I’ve already knocked up the wife twice and I don’t > want more than 2 kids. Plus, I really favor the > right one, so it isn’t a huge loss… same spot as you are. i’d probably sacrifice and roll uni.

Look at Lance, he’s doing well, so I’ll take the Pass tomorrow morning, and if I get fired… I could use the time to say goodbye to my old friend.

I only get paid 40K/yr (but with 40K saved up in the bank) so it’s a no brainer… pass (L2) and get fired.